MK MNSSHP question

kimkracun

Earning My Ears
I will be going to Disney world in Oct. We have tickets to MNSSHP. Unfortunetly that will be our only time in MK on this trip. We are suppose to be going to FL for a family reunion. I was able to squeeze a two nights, one day out of my husband. We are spending the morning at DTD with friends and family from the area that are not related to the same bunch as the family reunion. Anyway, my question is to anyone who has been to MNSSHP recently-We have been told that they usually will let you into MK aroun 4:00 even thought the event does not start until 7. I want to make use of this time. (it is my kids first time 4 and 2 1/2) Does anyone know the schedule at MK from 4-on. Especilly if we would be able to see Cinderellabration and/or story time with Belle. If anyone has any suggestions about what we could do in that time, please let me know. My kids are especially interested in seeing characters. Thanks.

Kim

I know that if you have PS at one of the restaurants you can go in around 4pm but I'm not sure what time things are scheduled for from 4pm on.

We have 4:30 reservations at Crystal Palace. But wanted to maybe fit something else in??????

You can get in as early as 4pm and all attractions and shows are going on until 6pm. If you do not have an ADR at one of the restaurants, you will be brought over to Tomorrowland from 6-7pm. You have to stay in Tomorrowland during this time so that the rest of the park can be "decorated" for the party. I am pretty sure that Cinderellabration will be ongoing even during MNSSHP. Unfortunately, Disney does not release the new schedule for MNSSHP until the first party of the year. Check under the MNSSHP "sticky" at the beginning of this forum. It has last year's schedule. I don't think things vary that much from year to year. Cinderellabration probably won't be listed, but you can see what last year's show times were. Hope this helps a little! Kathy :earsgirl:

As soon as you can get in the park, head to Fantasyland or Adventureland and ride a couple rides before dinner. Grab a Fastpass for a ride to take right after dinner. Then when you have to go to Tomorrowland at 6 p.m., ride the rides there - the lines are usually pretty short.

Do you need a ps to get in early- I always thought I could go and get in around 4 with the ticket?

If you do not have an ADR at one of the restaurants, you will be brought over to Tomorrowland from 6-7pm.
Not necessarily so. We went last year and wandered around the park from 6pm to 7pm. As a matter of fact we walked by the JC at 6:40pm and they were ready to go and asked my son if he wanted to drive the boat since we have a boat to ourselves (no one else was around).

CheapMom said:
Do you need a ps to get in early- I always thought I could go and get in around 4 with the ticket?

Yes, you can 'unoffically' get into the park after 4:00p with just your ticket regardless of whether you have a PS/ADR or not.

Dznefreek said:
Not necessarily so. We went last year and wandered around the park from 6pm to 7pm. As a matter of fact we walked by the JC at 6:40pm and they were ready to go and asked my son if he wanted to drive the boat since we have a boat to ourselves (no one else was around).

You were lucky and slipped under the CMs radar!! I've gone to 5 parties so far and every single one I had a CM try and direct me to Tomorrowland after my meal!!

Even last year when we attempted to just sit near LTT after our meal there at 6:40p. The CM approched us and asked if we were eating at LTT and I said we just did, and she told us we had to go to Tomorrowland.

I was pretty bummed. Anyway, moral of the story, it depends on the CMs.

kangaroodle said:
Unfortunately, Disney does not release the new schedule for MNSSHP until the first party of the year.

We're going to the 2nd party, but will be at WDW already for the first party. How do I get the new schedule once we're there?

Bought our costumes today & now I'm sooo excited!! :Pinkbounc

I thought it did not start until 7pm? If you tried to enter b4 then, would you not need a regular ticket?

dzneprincess said:
I thought it did not start until 7pm? If you tried to enter b4 then, would you not need a regular ticket?

Historically, you have been able to enter MK as of 4:00 using your party ticket. MK will close at 6:00, and all party goers in the park are hearded over to Tomorrowland for the hour. Then the park re-opens at 7:00 for the party.

Enjoy!

Ok now I need an answer for myself! LOL I just made an ADR at CRT for 405pm....2 of us have AP's so if we need a reg tick to get in that is ok, but the 3rd member in our party does not have an AP. I would hate for her to have to "waste" a day on her MYW tic just to get dinner...will she be able to get in with just her MNSSHP tic and our ADR number? Can anyone confirm or deny?

dzneprincess said:
Ok now I need an answer for myself! LOL I just made an ADR at CRT for 405pm....2 of us have AP's so if we need a reg tick to get in that is ok, but the 3rd member in our party does not have an AP. I would hate for her to have to "waste" a day on her MYW tic just to get dinner...will she be able to get in with just her MNSSHP tic and our ADR number? Can anyone confirm or deny?

They will let her in exactly at 4:00p with just the party ticket...no sooner. I went to the party Sunday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter