MK for 1 day only

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:)

We headed to the world for one day on March 9 2010.Note: Haven't been to WDW since 08) We choose MK because of the rides there and the food:scared1: We ate for lunch at CHH. We had never eaten here before but heard great things about it through the disboard. It didn't disappoint us at all. Me and DS#2(he is 8 and a big eater) had the shrimp and fries with the coleslaw. The shrimp were huge and so good. My DD who is 10 wasn't impressed with the adult menu and ordered the mac and cheese from the kids menu with fries and grapes and a chocolate milk. DS#2(he is 13) ordered the fish and chips with fries. He said it was amazing and couldn't figure out why we hadn't tried this place before. Last DH had the mix of fish and chicken wit the fries. He enjoyed it as well. This place is definately on our list for next year when we will be there for 9 days. We didn't get any desserts and will save them for next year. For dinner we did our usual and can never miss Peco Bills. Me and DH had our usual again the chicken wrap with fries. Of course the topping bar is amazing and we heaped up with mushrooms and onions. DS#2 had the burger and fries and DS#1 had the kids burger and fries and drink. DD had the caesar salade with chicken. She couldn't finish it, it was huge. We had never eaten inside before because we usually eat outside while watching SM. The place was closing and was very clean and nice. We had during the day as snacks our famous pinapple floats and we all enjoyed them again. To take home after wishes was cinnamon bun/apple charlottex2.
What a way to end the day with a bang:love:

2 days later:thumbsup2

After spending the day at KSC we headed with the rain to DTD for our routine dinner. EOS

The rain wouldn't stop that day, it stopped as we were heading to DTD:goodvibes. DS#2 had the kids meal PJ with a pop, DS#1 had the meatball and sauce and it looked soooo good. DH had the original and was disappointed in it. DD had the PJ with a pop too and I had the original. We love this place and usually end here at the end of trip and take it with us on the plane. It was a perfect ending. We then headed to Goofy's Company and bought our usual pretzel rods dipped and drizzled. Not being on any DDP we got to order anything we wanted. We ordered 3xpretzel rod deals,1x marshmellow deal, and a marshmellow lollipop and mini cookies. This all came to around $50.00 and all well worth it.:love:
Here is to next year and waiting to try it all again:yay::yay:

I love CHH!! The smell of food when you walk in is awesome! Next time be sure to try the triple chocolate cake, perfect ending to a great lunch:goodvibes

I love CHH!! The smell of food when you walk in is awesome! Next time be sure to try the triple chocolate cake, perfect ending to a great lunch:goodvibes

We weren't on any dining plan and were full. Next time we will be on QSDP and will try the triple chocolate cake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter