Mk emh pm???

cowcrazy65

Mouseketeer
Is there rides you would suggest that we do after dark? :idea: I thought that Astro orbiter would be fun then. :dance3: Is the Railroad any more magical riding after dark then during the day? ;) Any other suggsetions?:wave2:

I prefer most of the outdoor rides after dark -- Astro Orbiter, Splash Mountain, BTMRR, and Jungle Cruise, just to name a few.

mcraige said:
I prefer most of the outdoor rides after dark -- Astro Orbiter, Splash Mountain, BTMRR, and Jungle Cruise, just to name a few.

Unfortunately, Splash is not open for PM EMH anymore. (And under refurb at the moment, too.)

The PPs have given you some of the PM EMH best bets. Unfortunately some of the best rides to do after dark, like Splash Mountain and the People Mover aren't open during EMH. And I'm pretty sure the train shuts down just before the evening parade. So you have to try to get them in during regular park hours.

Here's a link to all the rides open for EMH:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/earlyentry.htm

I always like BTMRR after dark. Tomorrowland after dark always takes on a different feel as well.

BTMRR is a must for us after dark and so is the Jungle Cruise. The Jungle Cruise has such a different feeling when it is dark out compared to going on it during the day. Even though it is an indoor ride, Haunted Mansion has a different feeling at night too :goodvibes.

BTMRR is a must for us after dark and so is the Jungle Cruise. The Jungle Cruise has such a different feeling when it is dark out compared to going on it during the day. Even though it is an indoor ride, Haunted Mansion has a different feeling at night too :goodvibes.

All great suggestions! Jungle Cruise was a recent discovery and it is SO MUCH FUN in the dark. Adventureland is really cool at night too, very low lighting so we always want to go into Pirates just because of the atmosphere. We always ride the TTA at night too.

Any outdoor rides are lots of fun! I personally love:
Splash Mtn-> the view of the whole park from that drop is awesome

Jungle Cruise->Different in the dark!

Big Thunder-> Again, different at night!

The People Mover-> great anytime, but it's so awesome to see all of tomorrowland all lit up and awesome at night!

Dumbo-> With the new lights and water effects on the new dumbo's I find it's a lot more entertaining at night haha

I always like BTMRR after dark. Tomorrowland after dark always takes on a different feel as well.

I second this! Also, give Jungle Cruise a try. It's a whole new experience after dark.

The PPs have given you some of the PM EMH best bets. Unfortunately some of the best rides to do after dark, like Splash Mountain and the People Mover aren't open during EMH. And I'm pretty sure the train shuts down just before the evening parade. So you have to try to get them in during regular park hours.

Here's a link to all the rides open for EMH:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/earlyentry.htm

etwb also open for AM EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!