MK dining plans - too much in too little time?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by summermac, Jan 17, 2014.

1. summermac

summermac DIS Veteran

For whatever reason my MK day (Tuesday Feb 12) has me stressed. LOL!

We have a CP reservation at 8:00 for breakfast. I was then able to score a BOG reservation at 1:30. Do you think that's overkill and could kill be deterimental to touring? I just can't decide if I should cancel it or not.

We arrive the day before and should be at our hotel by hopefully 7:30/8:00 at the latest. Flight lands at 6. No park that day obviously.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rustyanchor

rustyanchor Mouseketeer

We are doing basically the same thing on our trip in Feb: 8:10 breakfast at CP, 1:35-2:05 FP for BOG lunch. We ate at CP around the same time last year and I was worried we'd be too stuffed for our 2:00 lunch at LTT. NOT a problem at all! If you make sure you don't overdo it at the CP buffet, you should be fine. My boyfriend and I each had 2 plates at CP... well, maybe he even had 3, and we were both still hungry at lunch time, especially after walking all over the park.

Plus BOG is still counter service even though we're able to reserve in advance, so it should be a pretty quick meal. I think you should be fine. :thumbsup2

4. summermac

summermac DIS Veteran

I don't know why this day has me so stressed. I think I just need something to fixate on. LOL

5. BestDayEverx4

BestDayEverx4 Earning My Ears

We are planning a similar day. Hoping to get an 8am CP and then do BOG at 2:30 for a late lunch/early dinner...

6. rustyanchor

rustyanchor Mouseketeer

Haha, I do the same thing! Don't worry, it will work out just fine, and you'll have a great time.