For whatever reason my MK day (Tuesday Feb 12) has me stressed. LOL! We have a CP reservation at 8:00 for breakfast. I was then able to score a BOG reservation at 1:30. Do you think that's overkill and could kill be deterimental to touring? I just can't decide if I should cancel it or not. We arrive the day before and should be at our hotel by hopefully 7:30/8:00 at the latest. Flight lands at 6. No park that day obviously.