MK at Capacity

No, we had no admission restrictions at all. Mansion, Pirates and It's a Small World had waits of 15 minutes, Jungle Cruise was around 25 (not all day, of course, but when I checked, about mid-afternoon).

I just got back from the World last Saturday, and while Epcot, Studios, and AK were low-season-ish, Magic Kingdom was relatively a mob scene. (Monday, March 10th) Small World had over a 30 minute wait seemingly all day - I'm one of those weirdos who likes that attraction, so I checked it morning, noon-ish, and afternoon. Despite only seeing three attractions, I had a good day because the characters were out in force, but it was MUCH busier than I'd anticipated.

I was at MK that same day, MHopkins, (Mon. 3/10) and while other WDW parks may have been NaHTaZu that day, I can confirm that MK definitely was! ;)

We were at WDW last week and while MK was busy, it never seemed at capacity levels. If it was, I was all ready to fuss about Carousel of Progress never opening. :)

The sad thing was how quiet Epcot was each time we went. Except for Test Track, the pavilions were all very quiet.

We were at the park on 3/20.

Arrived around 11 am after a mad dash from Port Canaveral (just disembarked from the Wonder). Yes, MK was very crowded, but not as full as it was when we were there in August of '01.

Without FastPass, the wait at Splash Mountain was about 70 minutes. The park seemed to thin out around 5 pm. The wait at the Haunted Mansion was 10 minutes at 5:30 pm.

Again, the Carousel Of Progress was not open.:mad:

Orlando set a new temperature record of 91 degrees on 3/20. The humidity did not seem to be that high, and there was a nice breeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter