MK and honeymoon photoshoot Q's

prince&princess

Mouseketeer
Can you have family in your MK photoshoot or honeymoon photoshoot? We would love to have family photos in front of the castle preferably with us all in our wedding clothes.
Thanx

the MK bridal session is for the bride and groom only. you can have family portrait sessions (pretty much the same thing as the honeymoon shoot), not sure on the cost, but the only way you can have photos in wedding attire is the MK shoot, and that'll only be on your own.

Can you have family in your MK photoshoot or honeymoon photoshoot? We would love to have family photos in front of the castle preferably with us all in our wedding clothes.
Thanx

Unfortunately, no...the descriptions of the MK and/or Honeymoon photo shoot specifically say for the bride and groom only.

The MK shoot (I think it runs $895) allows you to have pictures taken in front of the castle in your wedding attire. Those are done very early in the morning before the park opens.

The Honeymoon shoot (price can vary based on whether you are substituting this in for your regular DFTW photo shoot, or adding it to your package) can be done at any one of the four parks. But, it is during regular park hours, so you cannot wear your wedding attire.

Having said all that, Disney photo can arrange for you to have family portraits done at the parks or at the resorts, just ask your EM/WP or you can call Disney Photographic Services at 1-407-827-5099 and ask about other options for photograhy.

Hope that helps!

I have a question -- my dad really wants to come to the photo shoot just because he thinks it would be cool to be in the park before it opens (he doesn't want to be in any pics). Do you think it would be possible for him to come with us?

Here's another question re the honeymoon shoot:

has anyone done it at AK? Initially I thought it might be really fun to do it there, and that's where we're booked at right now... but I am realizing that this is the only park we haven't been too yet... are there good photo opportunities here (I mean, I guess there are good photo places everywhere at dis :) )...

but let's say the photographer asked if we had any places in particular in mind (like I've heard other people say they have asked on their honeymoon shoots, like the wishing well at MK), where would you particularly want to go for AK?

The Tree of Life is the big to-do at Animal Kingdom. However, there are a lot of other pretty, natural, tree-filled sections at Animal Kingdom. If they ask you where specifically you'd like to go, you can always say it's up to the photographer. That's what we're doing on our shoot at Epcot. We figure they really know their stuff, so if they had any ideas or preferences, we would like to hear them. I realize that's not *too* helpful, but I can't think of any specific locations off the top of my head, Jackie Sparrow.

I have a question -- my dad really wants to come to the photo shoot just because he thinks it would be cool to be in the park before it opens (he doesn't want to be in any pics). Do you think it would be possible for him to come with us?

Sorry its bride and groom only...they dont even let people watch

I wonder if prince&princess could have wedding-ish pictures taken by Disney Photographic services at one of the resorts, since there's no restriction on wedding attire there. Anyone know...?

I wonder if prince&princess could have wedding-ish pictures taken by Disney Photographic services at one of the resorts, since there's no restriction on wedding attire there. Anyone know...?

that would most likely not be a problem and wouldn't really be different from their wedding pictures taken right after the ceremony.

The Tree of Life is the big to-do at Animal Kingdom. However, there are a lot of other pretty, natural, tree-filled sections at Animal Kingdom. If they ask you where specifically you'd like to go, you can always say it's up to the photographer. That's what we're doing on our shoot at Epcot. We figure they really know their stuff, so if they had any ideas or preferences, we would like to hear them. I realize that's not *too* helpful, but I can't think of any specific locations off the top of my head, Jackie Sparrow.

that does help, purplegirl, thanks! and good point on the fact that they are the disney photographers that are doing the honeymoon shoots often, so they should know the good spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter