Mixology classes

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by swedemeatball, Apr 30, 2013.

1. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

That's what I did in jan Thot it might have changed and wanted to be ready for nov.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

When I cruised the Fantasy on a back-2-back in March 2013, you still only could book after on the ship, nothing changed yet

4. MandyGirl

MandyGirl DIS Veteran

Our EBTA departs two weeks from today, and we are already pre-booked for private group Mixology ($15 each), Chocolate ($30 each) and Champagne Girls ($30 each). Those were confirmed by DCL group coordinator a couple weeks ago (about 30 days prior to boarding) and we also know exact date, time, and location. It is different from booking online (such as a spa treatment or nursery time) as it is a group event if you have enough people. Definitely worth looking into on your rollcall thread if there is enough interest. :thumbsup2

Here is a link to our page one post of these events on rollcall that might give more details if it helps. :)

5. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

Private groups can pre-book, but if there is no private group you can't. I know on the first part of back-2-back they did a private group and I want to say it had to have about 20 people interested to do it, don't quote me on that part, we didn't participate since we had Remy brunch booked that day