Mixers? Juice? Favorite drinks to make?

Have you tried the Mio liquid water flavors? Yum.

I love that we can bring on drinks. Is the water from the tap drinkable?

The water on the ships is filtered and pretty good. Definitely drinkable.
Anyone know where I can find small bottles of schnapps?
How about butterscotch schnapps with baileys or with OJ?

Are juices available from room service in the evenings? Thx!

Yes. You can also order it for morning delivery and just leave it in your fridge or bring some back to your room after breakfast.

I brought a small bottle of vodka and a small bottle of coconut rum...

Diet coke or OJ are my favorite mixers :)

My dad would order room service at 2pm and sit on our balcony with orange juice and red wine. He was a happy camper the entire time.

I may do the Mios. I feel like I am going to be a drunk packing 2 bottles of white wine and vodka (maybe gin).

My poolside weapon of choice two summers ago was a mixture of the Sprite and pink lemonade with some vodka ;)

I remember seeing on some "what to pack" video that you should bring a magic bullet blender to make your own fruity drinks! Don't know how I am going to fit it in but I will!!

Blenders aren't allowed, and they will take them away.

Nancy

I also plan on doing the same... Yummmm. I cant wait till next week. I Also mix Vodka with Hot Chocolate, It's like a chocolate martini just warm :-)

Where can you get hot chocolate on the ships? I love me some Hot Chocolate a Kalua!!

neg58 said:
Wenawen said:
I remember seeing on some "what to pack" video that you should bring a magic bullet blender to make your own fruity drinks! Don't know how I am going to fit it in but I will!!

Blenders aren't allowed, and they will take them away.

Nancy

We took our Magic Bullet on the PC cruise in 2011 and had it out the entire time. No one said anything.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We took our Magic Bullet on the PC cruise in 2011 and had it out the entire time. No one said anything.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

They are pretty tiny and plastic. It's less harmless than my hair flat iron that can burn countertops!! That being said, I haven't seen the "not allowed" list yet.

I've had my magic bullet taken on another cruise line. I think it's taken for the same reason the travel irons are taken.

I love a half coffee half hot chocolate with a little kahlua. Though I might try the marshmallow vodka on the next cruise, that sounds yummy!!!!!!

You can bring ANY size of liquor on the ship, you just have to carry it on yourself, you can't have it in your delivered baggage.

This Disney cruise just gets better and better. I've never been on a cruise before but I thought they made their money on the drinks. You just gotta love Disney!

Hot chocolate packets are out with the tea at the drink stations----if I remember correctly :hyper:

Oh blah, that's not REAL hot chocolate, that's chocolate flavored water. :rotfl: I'm picky about my hot chocolate, it must be made with real milk.

I wonder though about the smoothie place...if they make milkshakes, I could dig a Mudslide!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter