Mixed ME experience

BattyKoda

Mouseketeer
We used ME over the weekend.

We arrived late Friday night with no tags (never received them), which was not a problem as they had our information. As we weren't exactly sure what to expect, we had already gotten our baggage. From what I could tell, it appeared that everyone else had gotten theirs as well. Other than being loaded onto an incorrect bus the first time, everything went smoothly, we left for the hotel (WL) after about a 15 minute wait. Not too bad really.

Our problem was due to the fact that we had to leave the hotel early (only stayed 2 nights instead of the planned 8 due to a family medical emergency) and when we tried to change our ME schedule we were unable to do so because ME is not open over the weekend, or at least not the number that WL gave us. When we spoke to the bellhop/valet, we were told that we couldn't use ME that morning due to the fact that we weren't scheduled to do so. This seemed rather foolish to me, since we weren't taking a flight that allowed hotel checkin anyway. When asked what our options were, we were told towncar or taxi, we ended up with the taxi as there was one present, at a nice cost of $70. Not a fun morning.

To us, it seemed that as long as you are able to stick to your schedule, ME was fine.

Sorry to hear about the problem with the return trip.

Do you remember how long it took get to WL from the time you checked in at ME? We are staying at WL in August and plan to use ME.

Thanks.

It took about 50 minutes (which included a stop at Port Orleans - Riverside). Not much more than the cab actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter