Misson: Space Video Of Ride & Themeing

You're welcome!

I'm TOO EXCITED!

I hope it opens in July for testing so I can ride it.

OH MY GOSH!

Wow, the queue looks MUCH BETTER than the rendering we saw a few months back.

Before anyone makes accusations of ignoring "good" news, I want to say I won't be able to view this until tonight, so I'll need more than an hour... ;)

LOL!

The video:

The ride looked intriguing - Hmm, I guess I'll have to stretch a three day weekend into 4 days for a trip sometime this fall...

Looks great!!

..now all we need are two more new attractions like that in every Disney Park and my family might go back.

What, no vomit? ;)

Seriously, M:S, at least from the video, has lots of eyecandy. Here's hoping the experience is at least as stimulating as the video makes it out to be.

Is all of that Just the Queue or is there something more beyond the main ride?

Well, color me impressed. Looks a lot better then I thought it would. Now I just need to know if my stomach will be able to handle it.

Originally posted by luvindisneyworld
i could not see it,it played but the picture never showed:confused:

Right click on the link ...select save target as...save the file to your desktop. After the file has downloaded then view it.

Cool!

The people were laughing, screaming and such but there didn't appear to be any movement. Any ideas?

If you watch the video carefully you can see their bodies moving the restraints ever so slightly at certain points. Looks like it may not be the puke-a-thon everyone predicts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter