Mississippi meet up

Directions to the Plaid Rhino -

Take US 98 West (Hardy St). Cross over Interstate 59. Take next right on N. Westover Drive turning between a Texaco station and the MicroTel Inn. Take the first right turning between the Texaco station and Wendy's. The Plaid Rhino is immediately behind Wendy's on the left. There is construction of a new hotel behind the Plaid Rhino. Just past the Plaid Rhino is the Hampton Inn, Outback and Hooter's all on the right. Hope to see you there!

Whoever gets there first, be sure and tell the hostess that others looking for the Disney group will be coming in.

Nice meet up on Saturday in Hattiesburg. What we lacked in numbers was made up in Disney enthusiasm! We found out that all of us were going to WDW within about a 3 week time span so we'll wave at each other as we pass by on I-10!! Here we are....

From left to right are janelc, RobertLC, saintstickets DW, saintstickets, sunnylyn39402 & Bee2u. The two munchkins in the front are DD1 and DD2 of janelc & RobertLC. My have they grown since our meetup last year!!

:) Great pic...I so hate I missed the fun!! There is always next time.

:) Great pic...I so hate I missed the fun!! There is always next time.
We missed you and your mom being there! Sure hope we can do this again soon.

Based on your countdown ticker in your signature it looks like we will miss each other again in the fall. :sad2:

Hey guys, DH, Dragon1165 and I are also from Biloxi. We would have LOVED to do this--unfortunately, I'm just now seeing it. If y'all do another of these. Please be sure to contact us!

Will subscribe to this thread in hopes that you'll be planning another one!

Hey guys, DH, Dragon1165 and I are also from Biloxi. We would have LOVED to do this--unfortunately, I'm just now seeing it. If y'all do another of these. Please be sure to contact us!

Will subscribe to this thread in hopes that you'll be planning another one!
Glad you are subbed in so you can know of the next meet up. Sorry you were not there. DW and I would have loved to hear about your DCL trip. We are going for the first time this fall.

Thanks for the invitation to this thread saintstickets. I would love to see you guys at a meet. But I'll have to try and coax you guys a little farther north. I can practically see the TN line from my front porch.

Thanks for the invitation to this thread saintstickets. I would love to see you guys at a meet. But I'll have to try and coax you guys a little farther north. I can practically see the TN line from my front porch.
That'll work saxman...I can drive across the State line to Selmer, TN and see where my great-grandfather was born! :thumbsup2

Hope everyone's recent trips went well.

Ours was good. Will have to fill y'all in on what happened on our trip.

It made me come up with the idea that if you don't end up in the hospital when your WDW trip is over, you're not doing it right!

A meetup would be cool sometime. We're 24 days away from going back "home", so any meetup would have to happen after first of April.

Also, I've started a WDW podcast and my wife, Jane, has started a Disney Internet radio station. PM me for details as I don't know if I can post them on here.

A meetup would be cool sometime. We're 24 days away from going back "home", so any meetup would have to happen after first of April.

Also, I've started a WDW podcast and my wife, Jane, has started a Disney Internet radio station. PM me for details as I don't know if I can post them on here.

Great to hear Robert! You will be returning shortly before we leave to go to WDW. I've really enjoyed the two meetups we had in Hattiesburg and would look forward to another!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!