Mississippi meet up

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by mjperry, Sep 15, 2012.

1. TinksThree

TinksThree DIS Veteran

I should be good for May except for the 18th. Hattiesburg again or the coast ? I think I have seen both mentioned.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. saintstickets

saintstickets DIS Veteran

May is okay with me except the weekend of 5/10-5/12. USM graduation

4. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:)Any May date is good with me. I do not mind the trip to Hattiesburg..if people want to come down from Jackson. Robert are ya'll willing to drive up again? I just hate making other people drive...but we have to meet somewhere. :yay: We will get to hear about everyone's trips. November hours came out today on the TA site so I am plugging em into my spreadsheet.

5. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:eek: Oh heck I think I am working the weekend of the 18th so that is out for me.

6. waltdavinci

waltdavinci Master Disney Collector

I would love to meet up in May. Going to WDW in July, so maybe one after that aswell.

7. Rhongepooh

Rhongepooh <font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c

Me, me, me! Hattiesburg would be great because its only an hour from me!

8. GMaw1

GMaw1 Earning My Ears

My husband and I are going to Alaska July 15. We are originally from MS but currently live in GA. We will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary on this trip. Let me know if there are others out there from Mississippi!

9. Rhongepooh

Rhongepooh <font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c

So sorry for you. My prayers will be with you. Several years ago we lost 6 family members in the same year. All of them lived long and full lives but the deaths so close to each other we're hard--especially on the littlest ones in the families.

10. saintstickets

Unless we could do something the 1st weekend in May, it appears the other weekends in May are otherwise occupied. How does either May 4th or June 1st sound? Hattiesburg/Coast/Jackson? I suggest Hattiesburg only because it is central to those from I-20 to the coast. Comments, suggestions, ideas?

11. eyor44

eyor44 DIS Veteran

Would love to join you all if possible. I am in Picayune, so the Coast or Hattiesburg works for me.

12. SKTiger

SKTiger Mouseketeer

I just stumbled upon this thread... I'm in Jackson, but would love to come to a meet up. Does anyone bring pins?

13. waltdavinci

waltdavinci Master Disney Collector

I am in Jackson aswell. I dont bring pins though, As I only collect, not trade.

14. TinksThree

TinksThree DIS Veteran

Hattiesburg is more convenient for me but depending on when it is the coast could work as well! My weekends are getting booked so fast here lately!! I am finding time to come to the Boards a challenge! :guilty:

Good to see more Jackson folks on here!! :goodvibes

15. pigget74

pigget74 DVC Beach Club Villas

We will be in Disney for the June date. May date is not good because of Graduation events.

16. saintstickets

Any suggestions for dates? With graduation/summer coming up, I doubt we will be able to accommodate everyone but we will try. Besides, like owning DVC, there's always the next trip! :thumbsup2

17. saintstickets

Bump...ditto...
    Any suggestions for dates? With graduation/summer coming up, I doubt we will be able to accommodate everyone but we will try. Besides, like owning DVC, there's always the next trip! :thumbsup2

18. RobertLC

RobertLC Mouseketeer

We're leaving to go on our trip the afternoon of May 21. We're busy packing and getting ready, so we're not available until sometime after our trip, probably about the time we're fully into post-Disney depression.

19. Bee2u

Bee2u ImJustBeeNme

Me too!

20. mjperry

mjperry One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of

June

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. saintstickets

Bump! Any interest this summer? How was your trip Robert? Would everyone be interested in a post that listed when our readers were going? I'll maintain it if there is any interest.

SKTiger 10/18-10/21
    saintstickets 10/19-10/27 (BCV)