Mission: Timekeeper Login Trouble?

AlliGirl

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am doing the CP for Spring 2013 Attractions. I'm trying to login to the Mission: Timekeeper game and it says my account isn't found. I'm using my same information I login to all the other CP websites with. Anyone know what the problem might be?

AlliGirl said:
Hi everyone! I am doing the CP for Spring 2013 Attractions. I'm trying to login to the Mission: Timekeeper game and it says my account isn't found. I'm using my same information I login to all the other CP websites with. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Mine does this too, and I saw people on the Facebook group were having trouble too, so my guess is they don't actually have it set up for us to play yet even though they sent us the email. :( someone said it doesn't work until 30-60 days before arrival

In case anyone is still wondering, we have access to it now. Log in with your email address and use your candidate ID# as your password.

kayotik said:
In case anyone is still wondering, we have access to it now. Log in with your email address and use your candidate ID# as your password.

Worked perfectly! Thank you!

I'm thinking it must take about a week after you are officially accepted into the program before you can play the game. I can't access the game using my e-mail and candidate ID yet and I was accepted yesterday.

Have you received the "Welcome to the Team" email? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work until you get that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter