Missing restaurants between the 2009 & the 2010 DDP

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Disneynutinlondon, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

If you compare the 2009 and the 2010 DDP guide there seem to be alot of resturants that have been taken off the 2010 plan i.e Yak & Yeti at Animal Kingdom and Teppan Edo in Epcot.

Is this a case of Disney trying to save money or does the list get bigger nearer the start of the new year and the guide just needs updating ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DISWolves

DISWolves Dreams really can come true !!!!

It may be because we have just booked our first free dining plan for 2010 :lmao: just our luck for them to reduce the choices :rotfl:

4. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Look back often, they keep adding them. There were quite a few not on the list when we booked but they kept adding them.

5. karentan

karentan <font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g

i remember this being discussed on here within the past year or so, apparently its due to contractual issues, some of the restaurants have not finalised their contracts yet, so until they do, they cannot be added to the DDP list.

6. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

the list for this year was not complete until jan this year, so i would keep checking back on the list

7. heatherbelle

heatherbelle DIS Veteran

Oh I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the first post.

We really wanted to go to the Japanesse place. My bood pressure has come back to normal now:thumbsup2

8. Clare D

Clare D Minnie Mania

Wolfgang Puck at DTD is still not showing and this was great place for us as we could turn up without a reservation and be seated with no problems. The food was delicious and plentiful too - the puds in particular :thumbsup2

9. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 DIS Veteran

I have seen this happen in the last 3 years and all the restaurants are back on by January. The only one that was on the plan and left was Fultons everything else comes back.

10. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

Thanks everyone for your replies. I hope everything that we want to book comes back before Feb 22nd as thats our 180 day mark.