Missed the window for Magical Express?!

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi All, we just planned a last minute trip to Disney and we missed the window for our Magical Express luggage tags. I heard you can just mark your luggage and give them a description of the luggage at the Magical Express desk at the airport. I'm a little nervous, but need Disney to handle our luggage because its too much with to juggle with our little ones. Does anyone have any experience doing this. Should I create my own Magical Express tags with our reservation number, check in date, name, etc and give them the description on we arrive? thanks so much!

Hi All, we just planned a last minute trip to Disney and we missed the window for our Magical Express luggage tags. I heard you can just mark your luggage and give them a description of the luggage at the Magical Express desk at the airport. I'm a little nervous, but need Disney to handle our luggage because its too much with to juggle with our little ones. Does anyone have any experience doing this.

People do it all the time, it's really no big deal. You give them a description of your bags and your claim ticket.

Should I create my own Magical Express tags with our reservation number, check in date, name, etc and give them the description on we arrive? thanks so much!

No.

You can always pick up your own bags and carry them to the bus.

No problem at all. Just follow the advice the others have already given. We did a last minute (as in book Friday, fly down Saturday) and DME worked out just fine for us.

I would put some bright, distinctive ribbon or such on each bag. That way, the DME people will be able to locate it much more quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter