Miss B's Magical Wish Trip Adventure to Atlantica

what a wonderful way for you to give back! good luck to you all with the ride and walk!
be sure to post some photos when you get a chance!

aww what sweet pictures.
I understand the waiting is hard. It was hard for us to wait to. We sent paperwork in Oct. didn't have the wish granters come till Jan and didn't hear if we were getting the wish till the end of March. Now it is moving fast.

Loved the pictures!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

ABAHappyEaster.gif

Just caught up on your posts. What cute pictures of your girls:goodvibes

Sending pixie dust:wizard: that your wish is granted soon.

What cute cake eating pictures!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

It is late here, but I could go for some of that birthday cake right now! :thumbsup2

Just wondering if anyone (wishtrippers or purely lucky folks!) has been 'backstage' or met the actors in the 'Voyage of the Little Mermaid' show after the show?

I'm not sure if MAW could set this up. You can always try speaking to someone in guest relations at DHS and see what they say. What is the worst that can happen- they say no? ;)

I'm not sure if MAW could set this up. You can always try speaking to someone in guest relations at DHS and see what they say. What is the worst that can happen- they say no? ;)
That is GREAT advice Tim, I am going to see if they can do that for Lisa and Belle at DHS!

i was just catching up...loving the pictures of the kiddos...if that little avie could get any cuter!!!:cutie:

i hope you hear something soon. waiting must be really hard. i think it is awesome what pascal is doing with his cycling too. we have done relay for life every year since my little cousin was diagnosed, and the more years we do it, the more cool fundraisers we come up with to help.it does feel really good to give back:)

So, I contacted MAW this week to find out what the status is on Brooke's application and spoke with the area representative who was just wonderful on the phone. She said how the agency is looking so forward to having the privilege to grant Brooke's wish and how they really enjoyed the photos I sent along of Brooke and Avie. She said it was great that I contacted them about confirming receipt of the application, but they were planning to call later this week anyways, as they are just arranging with some wish grantors in our area and will likely call us next week to schedule a wish meeting.

She was just lovely on the phone and we are now very excited. Will keep you posted!:wizard:

so, i contacted maw this week to find out what the status is on brooke's application and spoke with the area representative who was just wonderful on the phone. She said how the agency is looking so forward to having the privilege to grant brooke's wish and how they really enjoyed the photos i sent along of brooke and avie. She said it was great that i contacted them about confirming receipt of the application, but they were planning to call later this week anyways, as they are just arranging with some wish grantors in our area and will likely call us next week to schedule a wish meeting.

She was just lovely on the phone and we are now very excited. Will keep you posted!:wizard:
fantastic!!!!!

So, I contacted MAW this week to find out what the status is on Brooke's application and spoke with the area representative who was just wonderful on the phone. She said how the agency is looking so forward to having the privilege to grant Brooke's wish and how they really enjoyed the photos I sent along of Brooke and Avie. She said it was great that I contacted them about confirming receipt of the application, but they were planning to call later this week anyways, as they are just arranging with some wish grantors in our area and will likely call us next week to schedule a wish meeting.

:woohoo: that's great to hear!

The sun is shining. The birds are singing and it's the first of May. Couldn't be a more spetacular morning. Oh--and Pascal just left to go cycle 70km for Candlelighters (our chidhood cancer organization)--having raised a total of $1,220! We are so proud! :cutie:

Hi,

I just stumbled across your post about finding Ariel as we are going with friends whose daughter loves Ariel and that led me to this thread about Brooke's illness.

I wanted to share that I had stage III Wilms' Tumor when I was 5 1/2 in 1983. 28 years later, it is part of my history but not something I vividly remember. Feel free to contact me via private message if you have any questions for me about being a Wilms' Tumor survivor.

I hope that your daughter gets her wish granted and I think it is wonderful all the work you are doing to help childhood cancer research and treatment :)

Erin

:woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

Hi,

I just stumbled across your post about finding Ariel as we are going with friends whose daughter loves Ariel and that led me to this thread about Brooke's illness.

I wanted to share that I had stage III Wilms' Tumor when I was 5 1/2 in 1983. 28 years later, it is part of my history but not something I vividly remember. Feel free to contact me via private message if you have any questions for me about being a Wilms' Tumor survivor.

I hope that your daughter gets her wish granted and I think it is wonderful all the work you are doing to help childhood cancer research and treatment :)

Erin

:hug:

How did the Candlelighters Fundraising event turn out??? I am so excited and happy! Please tell Pascal EXCELLENT job!!!!! Praying you are doing well...Lisa wants to meet you because you are from Canada, :rotfl: she thinks that is SOOOOOOOO cool! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Rachel and I want a Beaver Tail (made me think of funnel cakes). When we googled it we found a site that said they were no longer at one of the outposts...I wonder if you can still get them in Epcot??? :confused3:confused3 Hope all is well! :goodvibes

For Erin: There are several Wilm's parents on the DIS, I am certain they will love to read this! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter