Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are Fantasmic Dinner ressies up for Mama Melrose in mid December now. I am sorry if this is old news but I have been looking and I just stumbled across openings for the week of 12/11 to 12/19

Were they not released a few days ago with the MM F! dinners for the end of Dec?

I didn't see any except lunch times for H & V and then dinner for Brown Derby. I've been checking religiously since we've never eaten MM before and in just in case we didn't snag a ressie for fantasmic at H&V with Minnie

I'm hoping for a Christmas Eve reservation. I have a Chef Mickey earlier in the week that I'll probably drop if I get it. Fingers crossed!!

What are the thoughts about what time it will be released? Do we think it will be released at 6am? Or is there a chance it will come up at another time?

What are the thoughts about what time it will be released? Do we think it will be released at 6am? Or is there a chance it will come up at another time?
That is a good question. You'd think it would be 6am, but that is not how they released extra BoG nor MMF! The CP package was released on a glitch before being formally released. I think that was in the morning...

I didn't see any except lunch times for H & V and then dinner for Brown Derby. I've been checking religiously since we've never eaten MM before and in just in case we didn't snag a ressie for fantasmic at H&V with Minnie
I was finding a MM Fantasmic pkg for 11/14 for a few hours today. Then it disappeared. That was the first time I have seen one pop up.

When I called last week, a CM confirmed prices and that Fantasmic package was 1 credit. They didnt have information about when it was going to be released though. MM Fantasmic and dinner ADRs are available. I have one booked and might flipped plans around depending on this. If it's true that Fantasmic pkg is 1 credit , I will do this otherwise, we will drop our WCC dinner and do this. Either way..... URGGGHHHHH..... want to get this all finalized....

Nothing tonight at 10:08. I'm feeling good about tomorrow guys. Probably because I have to go out for a couple hrs & have no remaining data on my cell :lmao:.

Were they not released a few days ago with the MM F! dinners for the end of Dec?
I have been finding that they have been slowly adding things here and there...I was able to book a 7:00 am CP for a date that I had been trying to get an 8:00 am. I would say that it was just that someone cancelled but it gave me 3 options on two different days....This happened very late at night Pacific time....so they seem to just randomly change things. At least, that is how it seems to me! But I am new to all this and am not an expert but it seemed odd that these suddenly popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter