Minnie's breakfast later seating

Djscarlette

Talk Disney to me
Who has some input on what it's like to have a 10:30 reservation at Minnie's breakfast? I have made my family of 4 (kids 10 and 4) this later reservation during that last week of October and would love some insight from those who have experienced it. We usually do character breakfasts in WDW before park opening, but we are staying onsite and want to take advantage of those precious hours early in the morning.

Is the food fresh still? Are you able to get a good amount of characters in?

TYIA!!!!

We have done a 10am, and the food was good, they was still loads of options for everyone.

We were there for a 10:30 reservation a month ago. We saw all the characters and the food was still good. The nicest thing of it was that earlier people cleared out, and no new people came in, so it got less and less busy, which meant that the food lines were shorter and the characters came faster, interacted with us longer, and many of them came back again.

We were there for a 10:30 reservation a month ago. We saw all the characters and the food was still good. The nicest thing of it was that earlier people cleared out, and no new people came in, so it got less and less busy, which meant that the food lines were shorter and the characters came faster, interacted with us longer, and many of them came back again.

We were there last week Tuesday, did the early entry then had breakfast at 1030. Totally agree with Winnowill

We were there on August 16th and did this. It had a good food selection but was still pretty busy, but this was the Sunday on the last day of D23 and the last day of pass blackouts. If you are going during the week now that school has started I would anticipate it being less busy. We did see all the characters that were around and weren't rushed out of the restaurant. We were there about an hour.

We did the 10:30 reservation this summer and definitely got to eat as much as we wanted and see all the characters. In our case, some of the characters kept hitting the other side of the room but missing our table, but as long as you're not shy about approaching the CMs there and letting them know that your table was accidentally skipped, they're good about sending the characters your way (sometimes after the character has had a break first).

We did it at 10:30 this summer and loved it. In the past we have done it about 10:15 or 10:30 and have almost always found those to be good times. The food keeps getting refilled, so mostly it stays fresh. One year, we were kind of between refillings on some areas and it was a little bit of an issue, but that was unusual. Usually, there is plenty of fresh food. We have always seen a ton of characters. If you are lucky, around that time, the place clears out a bit and then you might get more time with the characters. A couple of years ago, the place was not that full, and we saw I think 13 characters, and several came around to see us and play with us more than once. Minnie came back and grabbed DD to dance with her a couple of times. That year we were having difficulty eating because it was constant characters at our table, which in our mind was a GREAT problem to have!!!!

We did a 10:30 (10:00?) reservation. The food was fine. We were sat on the outside ring near the bushes all alone. This should have been a sign, but we thought they would start seating people near us. Nope. Us and dozens of empty tables. 45-60 minutes- no characters. We would see them on the patio area and then they would turn to go inside. We complained and then we saw 3 in the next 15 minutes or so but then people from the other side of the outside area started sending their kids over and cutting in front of my toddler. It was awful. If I ever go there again I request and only accept an inside table (highly unlikely but it gets mostly good reviews so maybe time will heal this wound, although it's been 2.5 years already). I have read similar stories about the later seatings so IF we do this again, we will do an early seating as well.

And then after the 3 (Minnie, Fairy Godmother and Chip).... no-one again. So reading stories of 13 characters just boils me up again! (Not the poster's fault, just remembering our whiney hot bored toddlers!)

This is all great information. I'll keep my 10:30 ressie but be sure to speak up soon if the characters are not coming our way.
Thank you to everyone who posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter