Minnie's before park opening? How does this work?

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
We have an 8:10 reservation at Minnie and Friends on a day when the park opens at 9 (not a MM day). Is there a particular gate we have to go to?

We always go during busy times with 8 am opening times, so the 9am opening is throwing me off!

Thanks!

The gate you'll want will be to the far left and will have a little sign that says Character Breakfast.

ETA: Just to give you an idea ...
4285714874_d9c08c8464.jpg

I had the same question. Thank you so much for answering that and providing the visual. Really helps.

Great picture!! Now I know what to look for.

I am kind of bummed that the day we are going the earliest seating they have is at 9.40, park opens at 10am, so we would be using up lots of precious early morning time that could be used in attractions. I wished they would open up earlier.

:goodvibes Glad I could help out a little. I've done Minnie's twice now and I love it - and prefer the times before opening hands-down.

After talking to my husband about this, we have another question. We have an 8:45 reservation on a day that the park opens at 9:00. What time should we try getting in? Or what time would they let us in?

After talking to my husband about this, we have another question. We have an 8:45 reservation on a day that the park opens at 9:00. What time should we try getting in? Or what time would they let us in?

What you'll want to do is get to the gate photographed as early as you can (or think is reasonable). Both times we ate there they opened up Main Street half an hour prior to park opening (so say, 8:30) at which point they let you in through that gate and you walk down towards the last shop that's on the right side of Main Street before you reach the Photo Supply Store and they'll have you wait at a little door that will be locked until they are ready for you to go and check in for the restaurant. And then they start seating people by order of arrival (not your actual reservation time) so I would say you would to either be at the gate as early as possible or walk quickly on your walk down Main Street so you don't get passed over by some people.

I think they started to let us through the door and walking us past the people waiting for rope drop around 8:40 or a little before.

I'm an early riser and I usually get to the gates they start doing security checks and I can't exactly remember what time they start doing that at the moment (brain freeze). But I'm personally always there at least an hour before the park opens (I'm really picky about being first in line :lmao:). I would have to go through my photos to see if I can spot when other people started showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter