Minnie Marathon - Where R U Staying? Help Needed

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by wls23, Feb 28, 2006.

1. wls23

wls23 Mouseketeer

When I ran the 1/2 in 2005, I stayed at the poly for the convenience of the monorail to the start. However, given that the 15k start is in AKL parking lot, i'm not sure where i should stay. While pretty far from the start, a part of me says i should stay at the dolphin (simply because I have starwood points that i could use), but another part of me thinks i should stay someplace else. I'm so confused...can you help me? I'm travelling solo on this trip, so thought i'd find out where everyone else was staying...thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TiffJ

TiffJ DIS Veteran

We are staying at POR Fri-Tues. There wont be any transportation to the race Sun a.m. we are renting a car from Swan/Dolphin for Sat-Mon & using ME to & from the airport. I got a great rate from anthonytravel.com they are handling athlete reservations for WDW

We are having a WISH meet Sat. (not sure what time yet, prob around 4:30) at Earl of Sandwich at DTD. Come meet up with us!

Good luck!

4. keenercam

keenercam Loves Mickey!

Rhonda (akasleepingbeauty) and I are staying at Saratoga Springs, strictly because we never have and are interested in trying out the resort and the spa. We are renting a car at the airport, so we don't anticipate any real issue in getting to the start Sunday.

5. Kimickey

Kimickey <font color=blue>Excellence Doesn't Just Happen It

We are staying at the Coronado Springs 5-9 May.

6. Kristi1357

Kristi1357 <font color=red>"will not be blow-up people!"<br><

We'll be at Pop!

7. MdmMim

MdmMim <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I'll be at the Pop, too!! :Pinkbounc