Minnie and Mickey heads with initial please

tinx

Earning My Ears
Hi :wave2:

I was wondering if someone could help me, I was looking for Mickey and Minnie heads each with an assigned letter. I'm a teaching assistant and I am doing a project with my class, I wanted each child to have a Mickey or Minnie head with their initial in to transfer on to a t-shirt or bag.

Thank you! :banana:

Is this what you were thinking of?

Minnie_zps37e208c0.jpg

mickeyinitial_zps1ff9f2dd.jpg

~Danielle :tink:

Sorry I didnt get these done lastnight, but I tweaked my back. I will get them to you by this evening.

~Danielle :tink

Aw, hope you're ok. Thanks for your help so far :banana:

Thank you! Today is a better day :goodvibes

Here is the link for the Mickey & Minnie heads. I did them in two different Disney fonts (regular & bold). Hope your class has a blast with them!

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/...ney Designs/Mickey and Minnie Alphabet Heads/

I am in school right now working on my elementary education degree....I just interviewed today for a sub position. I can't wait til the day I get to bring Disney into the class room!!!

~Danielle :tink:

Hi,:wave2:

So sorry I haven't been back on yet to say a big 'thank you' for your help. Have been so busy!!

Hope you got your job, it will be great experience and very useful for your degree.

Thanks again:cheer2:

You are very welcome :goodvibes

I did get my position :woohoo:...I am now a classified substitute for one of my local school districts. It will be a great way to learn and earn while finishing my degree.

~Danielle :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter