x1 halloween pumkin bag
x1 Halloween candy dispenser
x1 HM rocking chair blue
x5 ice cube chair
x1 lightcycle chair yellow
x1 lightcycle chair blue
x1 mickey ear pumkin
x1 pirate thrown green
x1 rocket ship chairs colors black, dark blue, light blue,orange purple and yellow
x1 skeleton at helm
x2 tron chair
x1 tron table blue
x1 tron tank seat red
x1 tron tank seat yellow
x1 tpynoon lagoon blue crate
x10 pirate well chair

Want:
I would like bird hat, magic stitch hat, and Dreamer stuff ( mostly want that )

Hi Minnie, you kinda posted this in the wrong spot, it should be on the trades and wishes board.
Mod please move :)

I'm interested in the Baseball Cap and the Black Ears. I don't have a kiosk machine to do credits direct, but I can do a shopping spree. How much would you like for the Cap and Ears?

Hi im very much interested in black mickey ears and penny press blue. What do u want?

HopelessMagic said:
I'm interested in the Baseball Cap and the Black Ears. I don't have a kiosk machine to do credits direct, but I can do a shopping spree. How much would you like for the Cap and Ears?

I would like to have rare thx

What rare are you looking for? The only thing you posted so far is that you wanted Stitch Hat, Bird Hat and credits. Now you say rare...so what rare? Please list everything you'll accept for your trade. It's quite frustrating making an offer when what you want changes with the wind.

HopelessMagic said:
What rare are you looking for? The only thing you posted so far is that you wanted Stitch Hat, Bird Hat and credits. Now you say rare...so what rare? Please list everything you'll accept for your trade. It's quite frustrating making an offer when what you want changes with the wind.

Hmm sorry i didn't list enoughhere is what i would like:

Golden editon junk
train teleporters maybe
magic
heart chair ( pink or red )
Any of that?

I have to withdrawal. The only reason I showed interest in your items is because you said you'd accept credits for them. That I have. I do not have any rare to trade. Most of it is being used in the ride competition and elsewhere.

I'm Interested In The Baseball Cap,I Have 1 Yellow Tank,1 red Tank,Pirate Hat, Bird,Well,And Bat Magic Any Of That Interest you? ( Not Sure About Offering Bird )

VMK_Caslee said:
I'm Interested In The Baseball Cap,I Have 1 Yellow Tank,1 red Tank,Pirate Hat, Bird,Well,And Bat Magic Any Of That Interest you? ( Not Sure About Offering Bird )

I'm sorry to confuse u people but you can still buy this hat they sell it in clothing so i don't think you will be wanting it

Hi, shannone!

I am interested in your teleportation. I offer a dreams posters.

Disneyfan_77 said:
Hi, shannone!

I am interested in your teleportation. I offer a dreams posters.

no thx i would trade it for stitch hat or something way more rare thx anyway though : )

Hrey! do you like teleportation magic!?!? I really like a dreams poster so so badly! I am willing to trade my teleportation magic and something else for it! Please :( I really need this poster! Thx for your time :)

NVM :) I was also wondering what else you are trading! message me back please! ty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter