Minivan rental, help

maroman

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to find a minivan rental for November 27-December 5 but everything I've found so far has been over $400 with taxes. We've rented in the past at this time but I've never seen the prices this high.
Can anyone suggest some codes or deals out there cause I'm not having any luck. I thought about going into a full size but we have 2 kids with car seats, probably 3 bags and a double stroller...I might be pushing it size wise.
I guess I would only have to worry about the drive to WDW with the bags and stroller as I can get the bags checked in early at our resort.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Yeah I checked that site as well, but I have to believe there's a way to get something cheaper than that.

You could try Priceline closer to your dates. Keep in mind that you only get one driver.

Or watch for last minute specials about 3 weeks out from your dates. You might be able to get a minvan for $199/wk. If you are a member of the company's frequent renter program you will get a discount too.

You might want to consider a mid size SUV or crossover instead of a mini van. You will have plenty of room for 4 people plus cargo space. I reserved a full size crossover with National for $199/wk in January.

I could not believe the price of the minivan I was looking at for January. It started at 600+, but with some discounts I got it under 400 this was for a week. I took it and decided to keep watching, but nothing better has come up. :scared1:

I'm trying to rent a minivan for our trip in March. I want one out of here (Baton Rouge) though to drive there and back. The rates now are over $600 with taxes and all. There's no way! I hope they come down!

I'm trying to find a minivan rental for November 27-December 5 but everything I've found so far has been over $400 with taxes. We've rented in the past at this time but I've never seen the prices this high.
Can anyone suggest some codes or deals out there cause I'm not having any luck. I thought about going into a full size but we have 2 kids with car seats, probably 3 bags and a double stroller...I might be pushing it size wise.
I guess I would only have to worry about the drive to WDW with the bags and stroller as I can get the bags checked in early at our resort.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

With Budget using BCD Number x474200 (travelocity public code) and E-Coupon MUWZ023 for $25.00 off the total for a minivan is $333.84 after coupon is applied at checkout.

https://book1.carrental.com/dcweb/a...&budgetCoupon=MUGZ029&CID=W852802_30offweekly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter