Minivan for 188.00 week (before taxes, fees)

classicpooh

<font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!
I was redirected to e-z car rental from priceline. Priceline said that they could not accept my bid, but could offer me the services of this sponser. When I went to their website (I typed e-z car rental in google) I was given a rate for $188/week plus taxes and fees. $295 for eight days was my total, beating any other rate that I have found. Now I have to decide if it is worth taking a shuttle to the off airport site... on to do some more investigating! They say that they are close to the airport and they have a shuttle running every 10 minutes.

I'm paying $296 8 days/all taxes & fees included.

National (on site) in October.

WOW!! Zuzugal that is a great rate. I checked National today for minivan rates for our vacation in July 10 days, and it can back at like $700 something with taxes.

How did you get that rate??

I would sure like to get a rate like that.

Sorry, classicpooh I've never tried EZ car rental, sounds like a good rate though. With 2 little ones in tow I'll just tough it out with an interminal place.

zippehsmom:D

I have Alamo for total Of $296 in October also for 8 days which I'm going to cancel. I have National EA reserve for $302. Sounds better than waiting in line.

my National ressie codes/coupons:

1. Contract ID: 6600330 (priceless vacations code - got it online by looking at these boards and there is a thread following this code which states anyone can use it - no problems)

2. Product rate code: WWEB (from the National website)

3. coupon ID: 10008615 (from Entertainment book - $20 off weekly rental) must have this coupon to us the code.

$296 w/taxes fees; 1week 1 day rental; minivan

I haven't joined EA but am looking into it....for nothing more than to bypass the counter.

zuzugal probably got a better rate because he/she is going in October, not in July.

Time of year will make a difference. Supply and demand definitely drives rental car prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter