Minimum nights for Room Only?

Did it last fall for Free Dining. I always arrive in town the day before then only have to go to resort in morning to check in and get my key/ddp card. Last year I booked CBR with a discount room only for the night. Then next day checked into POR for my package stay.

We are going to have to do this also this year for the first time. We arrive on the 1st. We plan on doing the both at the same resort so I hope we can get everything done quickly. Our problem is we want to go to MK the day we arrive so we will need a park ticket for that first day also.

Our problem is we want to go to MK the day we arrive so we will need a park ticket for that first day also.

Check post 15-I on the Ticket Sticky at the top of the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board. It explains how to pick up just the park tickets up to 3 days in advance of your resort package check in date.

We will arrive in the early evening for our first night, and won't need tickets till the next morning, so I'm excited that a room only will work for us for that night. Would have been nice to get that extra night's allotment of free dining...but one day isn't too bad to work around. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter