Mini Wedding Cakes, Where & how much?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by txtink17, Aug 8, 2006.

1. txtink17

txtink17 Sticks and stones, Luv.

May 25, 2006
    We'll be going for our 14th Anniversary and I was wanting to get a mini wedding cake, but have no idea where and what the cost is. Could you tell me and if you have pics, please post.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

Oct 8, 2003
    You can have a mini wedding cake at any resturant at the Grand Floridian and you contact the bakery at 407-824-2982. The mini cakes with a castle serve one person each and they are $25.00. You can also have them do a one tier cake and price varies based on design etc.
  4. shaycamp21

shaycamp21 DIS Veteran

Jan 14, 2005
    You need to eat at a restaurant in the GF or even CRT (correct me if I am wrong). Do a search for the cake thread and you can get the number for :cake: the GF bakery (you must order 48 hrs in advance). We are eating at 1900 Park Fare for my dd's birthday in the next week or so and I ordered one it was $25 for the cake with the castle plus since it was for her b-day I am having a chocolate Tinkerbell added to the plate which is an additional $15 (I think Dh is going flip a bit when he see's the total price tag for such a small cake--but oh well. :cake: :furious:
  5. codygirl5150

codygirl5150 Mouseketeer

Jun 7, 2006
  6. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

Jul 13, 2000

We ordered it for our 1900 Park Fare dinner. It was indeed $25. Only available at the GF.

Call the GF bakery to arrange around 2 weeks before to be sure they can do it.

Someone once posted that the flavor choices are:

chocolate cake with dark chocolate mousse
    yellow cake with white chocolate mousse

Hope this helps!