Mini Snow Globes

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Does anyone here collect mini snow globes and snow globes. I have been collecting a few of the Pooh ones and love them. Also collect pins and made quite a haul this last trip.

Well, we don't collect snow globes. But seem to have quite a few for people who don't collect them. ;)
I some mini (as well as Minnie ;) ) and regular sizes. DH just recently bought the DS Toy Story globe.
But that's it! No More! ;)

I can say I collect them. I dusted them yesterday and counted 63.
I have 15 of the mini globes, and 48 large ones, both from the parks and TDS. Peggie

Have a few as well... I love Snow Globes. I just love to look at them and remeber why.... Why I love to feel like a kid...

I counted my mini snow globes and I have 40 not counting the Christmas ones that are put away. So I guess you could say i collect them. :D

One mini snow globe that has eluded me is the Sleeping Beauty one with her on a swing. I have all the other princesses on a swing but somehow missed Aurora.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter