Mini golf

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by can'twait, Jul 27, 2005.

1. can'twait

can'twait DIS Veteran

Are there any courses inside DisneyWorld? If not, are there any in the vicinity?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bballdiva

bballdiva Mrs. Choo Cho Mouse

There are 2 mini golf coures in disney. I believe they cost $9.50 a game for adult but i'm not sure about youth price.

4. OhioTony

OhioTony DIS Veteran

One based on FANTASIA..kids loved it..& Summer/Winter course near blizzard beach.All are wonderfully themed & fun!

5. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

We love winter/summerland over by blizzard beach..it is excellent. Two courses there. Then, Fantasia by Swan/Dolphin..is also excellent..more like a grown up course..not as animated as winter/summerland.

On international drive there is also Pirates Cove..(I think that is the name), it is an excellent course as well. Kids used to love it, before disney had their own courses.

Now we love them all, even though they are all mids 20's...mini golf is still a favorite.

6. can'twait

can'twait DIS Veteran

Great! How do I get there on Disney transportation?

7. utahkennedys

utahkennedys DIS Veteran

There is a Pirate's Cove in the Crossroad shopping center we have gone to. It's fun at night.

8. MouseGirl

MouseGirl DIS Veteran

To get to the Winterland/Summerland course at Blizzard Beach, just take the Disney bus to Blizzard Beach itself. The mini golf course is right beside it. Both the Winterland and Summerland courses are a lot of fun - the theming is great and we did both sides with our daughters. They loved it and so did we...

9. MiaSRN62

MiaSRN62 DIS Veteran

To get to the Fantasia course, I'd recommend using the Swan/Dolphin bus. If you're staying at a WDW resort, you'll have to take a bus from your resort to perhaps Downtown Disney and then wait to catch a another bus going to Swan/Dolphin.
    Or, you could walk/monorail/bus to any park and then catch a Swan/Dolphin bus from there.

Allow at least 1 hour to get there. Have fun :maleficen

10. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

to get to W/S - just take the AK/BB bus.

to get to fan - just take the bus to studio then the boat to dolphin/swan - then you need to walk across a very busy road - so be careful!!!

no matter what don't park in dolphin parking lot - they charge!!!