Mini DV Tapes

Most of the main gift shops will sell them.....Emporium, Mouse Gear etc..........if you go off site it may be worth looking in the supermarkets

Target, Wal mart, etc are a better choice as the cost will be cheaper, however, its still cheaper to buy them here and take them with you

Too late Obi they are out there now, flew on 18th for 2 weeks. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2310987

Just to say thanks for info - I did get them from Publix Supermarket, but as another post suggested I did also eventually see them in several gift shops.

I did take 4 tapes out with me, but everyone in family loved to video so unexpectedley ran out.

Alas we are home now - arrived back luchtime today. Terrific two weeks - I did try to keep a daily post updated, but most nights I was too tired. But will go back to it and update, as well as get some pics and You Tube videos up

As soon as I have reviewed what ended up being 6 tapes worth of footage !!!!

Welcome home.
I just can't get into video, took it with us in August never used it, Matt took a few clips on his new camera. Love still photography but don't enjoy taking video or watching it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter