Mini DV Tapes

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by popsynic, Oct 27, 2009.

1. popsynic

popsynic DIS Veteran

Anywhere in the parks I can buy Mini DV tapes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DISWolves

DISWolves Dreams really can come true !!!!

Most of the main gift shops will sell them.....Emporium, Mouse Gear etc..........if you go off site it may be worth looking in the supermarkets

4. Obi Wan Kenobi

Obi Wan Kenobi DIS Veteran

Target, Wal mart, etc are a better choice as the cost will be cheaper, however, its still cheaper to buy them here and take them with you

5. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

6. Obi Wan Kenobi

Obi Wan Kenobi DIS Veteran

7. popsynic

popsynic DIS Veteran

Just to say thanks for info - I did get them from Publix Supermarket, but as another post suggested I did also eventually see them in several gift shops.

I did take 4 tapes out with me, but everyone in family loved to video so unexpectedley ran out.

Alas we are home now - arrived back luchtime today. Terrific two weeks - I did try to keep a daily post updated, but most nights I was too tired. But will go back to it and update, as well as get some pics and You Tube videos up

As soon as I have reviewed what ended up being 6 tapes worth of footage !!!!

8. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Welcome home.
    I just can't get into video, took it with us in August never used it, Matt took a few clips on his new camera. Love still photography but don't enjoy taking video or watching it.