Mine Train Wait

I'm about to get on for a second time today, this time with FP. Posted standby wait time right now is 90 minutes

I cannot wait to go on this ride! I would certainly wait 60 mins or less! Does anyone know if line is indoors / outdoors / covered?

Thx!!

It was closed in between 4-430 (roughly) because of a quick downpour that rolled through. Waits ranged from 40-80 minutes throughout the day for Mine Train. That 80 is a high figure, however. FP line had a small backlog after it reopened until about 5:45. They are cranking them out! Those should be your typical wait times through the second week of June. After that, best of luck for those waiting. Will definitely see 2+ hour waits. They do have fans in the standby lines which are excellent (within the actual attraction area), but once outside the main queue, it's going to be a cooker! :cool2:

It is covered once you get closer, and then finally indoors. There are fans throughout the outside queue section that are set up nicely and move that air around. After that rain today, it because very humid. I had FP after the rain, but for those waiting was likely a blessing.

Great news, enjoy!!:love:

I could really FEEL your pain when it looked like you might get to ride but they wouldn't. :rolleyes1

We actually managed to get an even later one, 8:35-9:35, which is good, because I got a really late start and wouldn't have made it for the 5:30-6:30 ones. It was a lot of fun but I wouldn't like to have waited more than the 20 minutes we did. But the creepy thing is how SILENT that ride is. I was standing in front of it, staring at one of the drops, and if I hadn't seen movement, I wouldn't have known the car was coming at us. A lot of fun, a great starter coaster, no big drops but lots of side to side swinging.

We rode last Monday - got in line during Wishes. Posted wait time was 75 mins but only waited 20. Line ended right before entering hut where interactive games started.

We were there last Wednesday and saw the queue filled on both sides of the ride all day. Around 9:45pm the wait was posted at 90 minutes, but only the right side of the ride had people waiting, so we got in line. 30 minutes later we were on the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter