Mimi's Cafe or Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Beccabunny, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Beccabunny

Beccabunny Mouseketeer

Anyone familiar with either of these restaurants for breakfast? We want something a little nicer than Denny's/Perkin's, but nothing elaborate. Which location would be closest to bonnet Creek? TIA!

2. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

I have never heard of Keke's but Mimi's is very good and very popular in the Central FL area. I have been to the one in Winter Garden several times and the one near The Loop once; neither of which is super close to Bonnet Creek. There may be one closer that I am just not aware of.

Liz

3. MattM

MattM DIS Veteran

Definitely Keke's. Its a nice little local place with excellent food. The closest location is at Mall at Millenia. Its an easy trip from Bonnet Creek to Millenia. Prices are reasonable and food is great. Google Maps says 25 minutes, I think that is high. Here's a link to the map/directions. Hope you enjoy!

keke's - Google Maps

4. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

Looks great - will definitely try that myself sometime - hopefully the Hunter's Creek location will open soon - that is closer for me.

Liz