Mimi's Cafe or Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Beccabunny

Mouseketeer
Anyone familiar with either of these restaurants for breakfast? We want something a little nicer than Denny's/Perkin's, but nothing elaborate. Which location would be closest to bonnet Creek? TIA!

I have never heard of Keke's but Mimi's is very good and very popular in the Central FL area. I have been to the one in Winter Garden several times and the one near The Loop once; neither of which is super close to Bonnet Creek. There may be one closer that I am just not aware of.

Liz

Anyone familiar with either of these restaurants for breakfast? We want something a little nicer than Denny's/Perkin's, but nothing elaborate. Which location would be closest to bonnet Creek? TIA!

Definitely Keke's. Its a nice little local place with excellent food. The closest location is at Mall at Millenia. Its an easy trip from Bonnet Creek to Millenia. Prices are reasonable and food is great. Google Maps says 25 minutes, I think that is high. Here's a link to the map/directions. Hope you enjoy!

keke's - Google Maps

Definitely Keke's. Its a nice little local place with excellent food. The closest location is at Mall at Millenia. Its an easy trip from Bonnet Creek to Millenia. Prices are reasonable and food is great. Google Maps says 25 minutes, I think that is high. Here's a link to the map/directions. Hope you enjoy!

keke's - Google Maps

Looks great - will definitely try that myself sometime - hopefully the Hunter's Creek location will open soon - that is closer for me.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter