Military Ticket question

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
Has anyone used the military tickets and bought FOTL to go with it? Is there a discount or is it regular price? Can you even do that? We aren't near a base, so I have to send away for any tickets we get. I'm so confused.

Don't know if the express passes have the military discounts

Do know you can get hotel discounts with MIL code for online booking
And you can get discounted park tickets bought at base

A few have posted about buying tickets at their base
Hopefully one of them will pop in here to help answer your main question

I have only bought discounted 3 day tickets from the ITT office. Never saw that you could buy any discounted express pass. You can always check with your ITT office. I have not seen express at shades of green either. Maybe give them a call and see. I always compare the ITT price with undercovertourist and other official resellers. Sometimes I get a better deal.

I always stay at one òf the onsite hotels so I have yet to buy an express pass.

Hope you enjoy universal.

I hope I'm not too late to answer this for you. We were there in December and had the same question. You can purchase Front of the Line when you get to the parks. I don't believe there's a military discounted price for them though. I'd wait until you're in the park to see if you really need it. We didn't get them and were able to do everything we wanted to do and then do some of it an extra time or two with no problems. The longest waits were for Harry Potter things, but even those weren't too bad. Do a search online for touring plans. There are some really good ones out there that tell you where to go and when to eat down to the hour. We used one of those but modified it to our preferences and did well without feeling rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter