Military Salute tickets 2012-2013

Scrappy_Tink

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck buying the new salute tickets yet? Our trip begins 24 October, but our ITT says they have to order them, because they don't have them in stock. Last year, they kept them in stock and I was able to pick them up the day I went to order them. Anyone see the new ones yet? Do they look the same as the old ones? Thanks!

Hey!!
My husband had to actually order them from ITT at the Pentagon and it took less than a week to get them in.
They look exactly like last year's tickets...just the dates on the back has changed.
When we kept asking at the ITT on post, they kept telling us that they had to be ordered by their distributor in California and didn't know when they would receive them.
Are you in the Springs?? I would ask ITT if you could order them so they can be shipped before your trip.
Or if you are staying at Shades, you can call there and see if you can pre-order them. (whoops...guess I missed that you were a DVC)
I also read here that you can buy them at the ticket booth at the park but you have to pay tax.
Hope this helps!
This is a great program for us but they are really being difficult right now to get them...:confused3

PS How's CO looking right now?? I am totally missing CO in the Fall!!! We were stationed at Buckley for 5 years.

Hey!!
My husband had to actually order them from ITT at the Pentagon and it took less than a week to get them in.
They look exactly like last year's tickets...just the dates on the back has changed.
When we kept asking at the ITT on post, they kept telling us that they had to be ordered by their distributor in California and didn't know when they would receive them.
Are you in the Springs?? I would ask ITT if you could order them so they can be shipped before your trip.
Or if you are staying at Shades, you can call there and see if you can pre-order them. I also read here that you can buy them at the ticket booth at the park but you have to pay tax.
Hope this helps!

This is a great program for us but they are really being difficult right now to get them...:confused3

PS How's CO looking right now?? I am totally missing CO in the Fall!!! We were stationed at Buckley for 5 years.

Hi! It's absolutely gorgeous right now! We went to Cripple Creek this last weekend to do some leaf-peeping at the Aspens....so pretty!! Pikes Peak actually got their first snow the last week of summer!! I love the first snow of the season!

null-37.jpg

null-39.jpg

Yeah, I called ITT at Carson today, and they said they'd have to order them, but they should have in two weeks...a week before our trip, which kind of makes me nervous. I was surprised they didn't have any in stock! It's a great deal though!! Last year, I was able to just drop by and pick them up the same day.

Thanks for the tip! I hope they have them ready in two weeks!

Thanks for reminding me, I have to call our ITT office tomorrow and ask if they ordered them, they couldn't befor yesterday according to the lady. We leave in a couple of weeks and she took down my information so I didn't have to drive all the way back to Biloxi again.

1. Even if you don't get them in advance, you can but them at any WDW Park ticket window, but you would have to pay the 6.5% Sales tax.

2. There is a major thread discussing this in the Promotions Subforum of this forum, just look for the subforum near the top of th page.

I got a call from my local ITT office today, they haven't ordered any tickets yet because of a "shortage". They were told that they cannot expect to receive any of them before the 12th, which is the day we leave.

Who's got two thumbs and will be headed to SOG upon arriving at WDW.

THIS GUY

I ordered mine from ITT on Tuesday.....first I went in, and they said they hadn't even entered the promotion in the system yet,, so they couldn't even order them. I gave them my phone # and they called back later in the afternoon and said they were in the system, so I was able to go back and order them. We leave on the 23rd, they said they should have them in by the 17th...if they don't come in on time, they said they'd reimburse us and we can buy the tickets at SoG

Just an update....I picked up our tickets yesterday, it took exactly two weeks from when ITT ordered them :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter