Military Here?

DH was in the USMC reserves for 8 years (San Bruno, CA). He switched to the OR Army Nat'l Guard in 1994. He is currently serving an 18 month tour in Iraq...we're about halfway through. :cool1:

Mh DH is a retired US Navy Officer, he retired almost six years ago. I still go to the commissary once in a while for meat bulk shopping and veggies and fruit produce -- they have the best prices in town.

We also use the the nearby military base for our medical check-ups.

Have a good day.

My dh is an Army Captain. I am prior Navy, and my late husband was a Marine. (We met in Okinawa).

I am a military wife down here in New Orleans. My husband is Active Duty Navy for 15 years. We have been married for 12 years. He is looking forward to retirement in 5 years and actually owning a home that we wont have to leave. (Where ever that home may be) :love2:

Well...I'm sure I replied on here at some point...but I don't feel like scrolling back through the pages. My FH and I are both currently in the AF reserves. We were both on active status at SOCOM in Tampa...but decided to take jobs over here in Kuwait. He has his packet in for the Army as an officer. So, we'll see how that goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter