military discount: can you stay at any hotel?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Hollywoodhaha, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Hollywoodhaha

Hollywoodhaha Cat lady in training

Or do you have to stay at a moderate?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. scrapbookinmickeyfan

scrapbookinmickeyfan Earning My Ears

We are staying at All-Star Music with the military discount.

4. Leajess99

Leajess99 DIS Veteran

I guess they are letting people stay at any resort. I booked POR for just under $1000 for 9 days and 8 nights.

5. kimkreis

kimkreis Mouseketeer

I booked Beach Club for 6 nights with dining plan for 4 (all adults on dining plan) for 2400 for June.

6. LadyZolt

LadyZolt DIS Veteran

You just have to call and tell them your dates, and they'll tell you what resorts are available and what the rates are. There are only a certain number of rooms available at any time, so call as soon as you know your dates and it would probably be a good idea to have a few resorts in mind so you can ask about what you most likely want. When I called, I waned a monorail resort and got quotes on Poly, Contemporary and GF and chose the GF offer. Good luck and have fun!

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

7. jbm02

jbm02 DIS Veteran

The CMs are really helpful. I requested a quote for 4 nights at POFQ ($459) and the same number of nights at the POP ($260). She also answered all of my questions regarding the miitary tickets. Happy planning!!