MileyWorld membership ??

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by irish dancer, Sep 11, 2007.

1. irish dancer

irish dancer DIS Veteran

Jul 25, 2004
    Has anyone been successful or even attempted cancelling their membership after the 30day free trial and receiving a refund? There is no contact information on their website.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4wdw59

goofy4wdw59 * DVC Member 2001 * Number 1 Fan of the DVC A

Sep 29, 2000
    I had no luck today using my "presale code". Wow...I was rather surprised that nothing was available at 10:00am! I tried repeatedly for over an hour.
    Seems like something wasn't working right/not enough tickets released, etc...too many people want the tickets! I'll try for the general public tickets but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    My 30-day trial is up today and I don't want to continue the membership.
    I'll post/update what my experience is with cancelling.
  4. AllesonWonderland

AllesonWonderland DIS Veteran

May 17, 2006
    I think the 'cancel' button only appears on your profile page while you are still within the window. I have a few days left and was planning on cancelling too. I did get some tickets this morning, though was foolish and waited to long decided if I wanted the set of 4 that popped up, so I ended up with 2 and 2. Would kinda like to try my luck with the general sale on saturday, but I'm slightly scared that then I would have 8 tickets and no one to take the others off my hands. Though, if the shows keep selling out like the first ones have, that might not happen.
  5. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

Jul 13, 2000
    There is a button in your profile to click so they do not charge your CC.
  6. Momx3

Momx3 Earning My Ears

Aug 20, 2001
    I used my Miley World account today to get presale tickets and was lucky enough to get 4 here in Memphis. A friend of mine said they called ticketmaster because their computer froze. The woman from ticketmaster said the presale tickets sold out in 3 minutes!!!!!!! My daughter loves the mileyworld website. I feel very safe with her on it.