Miley Cyrus pericing.

I don't really care what she does....I'm thinking myself, of getting a stud in my nose, so whatever Miley wishes, she can do it, whatever.
I, myself, would NEVER get one, but her's is tiny, anyways, so I don't think there's really anything wrong with it. Whatever.
And Miley's not sixteen yet....about a month left...

lol my friend isnt even 16 yet and she got her upper ear piereced and her tongue and she got it done over the summer and her parents still dont even know lol

I don't like her, but seriously? It's not a big deal. It's her belly button. So what?

Oh did I mention in my last post that she's a complete B****? She rented out Disneyland. How selfish can you be? Some families who were going to go that day might have been saving up for years, have busy schedules and can't make it any other day. And she decides to RENT THE PLACE OUT?!? Stupid ****head.

Excuse me? Miley did not rent Disney out. If you are unaware, DISNEY offered Miley to do her party there, the money went to a charity. This was DISNEYS idea, do not go blaming Miley.

Again, no big deal. She doesn't need the worlds permission, just her parents. I love Miley, shes made mistakes, I don't really care though. I know people my age (I'm 14) that have done everything you can think of, and if anything Miley is more of a good girl then MANY people out there older, and younger then her. I have my lip pierced, my bellybutton pierced, cartilage, 2 on each lobe, and they were all done with the permission of my parents. I see no big deal! I think it looks cute.

Miley Cyrus could get a tattoo on her kaboose that says "I'M A LOSER" and I don't think I'd care.

Even if the money went to charity...
You shouldn't have get people to pay to go to your birthday party.

And, it was also during Gay days, and anyone who had had plans for that park on that day, heh, who cares about them? They've probably had their vacation planned out longer than Miley's birthday party.

Even if the money went to charity...
You shouldn't have get people to pay to go to your birthday party.

And, it was also during Gay days, and anyone who had had plans for that park on that day, heh, who cares about them? They've probably had their vacation planned out longer than Miley's birthday party.

OMG!!!

I heard about that on the radio.
I was so freakin' mad about that.like does she care about anyone but herself? and esspcially on that day!
And then that night of her party at 11:00 pm they set off fireworks and people were complaining.And it was on a sunday night when kids were going to bed for school in the morning.

OMG!!
I just really don't like miley cyrus.

Uhmm I'm getting my belly button pierced and I'm 16. I think they're cute, but that's just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter