milesource trouble?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having trouble getting on to there site? I keep on refreshing it and still nothing.

andychris:
I just tried a few minutes ago and had the same problem. Hopefully it will be up before long!

I have been having the same problem since last night. I have been unable to load the page. "The page cannot be displayed" message appears. I try to refresh but page does not load. Truthfully, I have been having some degree of difficulty since they revised their site. During click fix the click fix sponsors disappear and it takes several refreshs to load the page to display the sponsors. I ahve to log out and long back in to reload the page properly. Sometimes it loads half of the old page and half of the new page. In addition, I now have to accumulate another 200+ AM to cash out for my $50. super cert. I find this very irritating and frustrating, first the increase required to cash our, without notification, and, now, the problems with the site itself.
Figment

I'm getting "page cannot be displayed" too.:mad:

Darn it! The first time in days I get around to doing Milesource and I can't get in!!:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter