Mike's Custom Cross Stitch Patterns

This is what I'm looking for...any idea where to find it?

If you find images you want (logos and such) I can make them into patterns. But, I won't guarantee how long it will take me. (been busy lately)

If you find images you want (logos and such) I can make them into patterns. But, I won't guarantee how long it will take me. (been busy lately)

Mike...what type of image do you need to be able to convert it. Photo, animated? And how would I get this to you! I've never uploaded pics/images to the Dis.

Time is not a problem, I completely understand busy! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi there! I saw someone request a BLT pattern. If you have that, can I have a copy of the pattern too?

I have 2 requests for you, if you ever get back around to making cross stitch patterns ... a monorail and the park logos. :)

Hey Mike I know that you are busy. Is there anyway that you could do the attraction posters that you see when walking in to the park? No rush just curious.

Hey Mike I know that you are busy. Is there anyway that you could do the attraction posters that you see when walking in to the park? No rush just curious.

Sure, the only problem is I think they would have to be very large to get the details right, but I will give it a shot.

Has anyone seen the basic pattern for the DCL logo? The blue waves with the Mickey silhouette?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi Mike I was wondering if you were still making patterns. I had asked you about attraction posters a couple years ago but I know how busy life can get. If you are still making patterns I would love to chat with you.

Hi Mike I was wondering if you were still making patterns. I had asked you about attraction posters a couple years ago but I know how busy life can get. If you are still making patterns I would love to chat with you.

No, I haven't done anything in a long time. That said, I'm sure I can dust off the software. Send me a pm what what you had in mind.

Helo! I am looking for the perfect present for my fiancé for our wedding and he loves the Epcot Center. I would very much like to make the Epcot logo you designed for him, however the link that is posted for the pdf does not work. Is it possible for you to send it to me? I would be extremely grateful. Best, Jacqui

Helo! I am looking for the perfect present for my fiancé for our wedding and he loves the Epcot Center. I would very much like to make the Epcot logo you designed for him, however the link that is posted for the pdf does not work. Is it possible for you to send it to me? I would be extremely grateful. Best, Jacqui

Unfortunately, those files may be long gone. I will take a look and see if I can find anything. I'll let you know.

Hi there! I know this is an older thread. I was wondering if you still share these patterns? I would love to make some of them. Thank you!
Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!