Mike's Custom Cross Stitch Patterns

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello Everyone,

My wife and I enjoy doing cross stitch so I have decided to Keep track of the the designs I create and share here.

If anyone has any requests or ideas for patterns please speak up.

To Figure out the size of the design just divide the stich count by the amount of stitches per inch of your cloth. (normally 14)
Resort Logos

--------PDF Here----------------PDF Here-----------------PDF Here--------
-------168 x 186----------------142 x 92-----------------168 x 168---------

Epcot Stuff

--------PDF Here--------
--------175 x 175---------

Art

--------PDF Here-----------------PDF Here------
--------198x113------------------240x131---------

Non Disney

-----PDF Here----------PDF Here------------PDF Here--------
-----170 x 222---------170 x 254------------170 x 170-------

Request List
AoA
CBR

First one is the logo for Beach Club. I'll link the plans in the first post in a few min.

Beachclub_zps8f1b82eb.png

:thumbsup2 Ohhh Wowww!! I love, love love it....I haven't done cross stitch in a while but would love a Kidani or AKL themed pattern. Please PM me if you ever consider producing a pattern for purchase. :cool1:

:thumbsup2 Ohhh Wowww!! I love, love love it....I haven't done cross stitch in a while but would love a Kidani or AKL themed pattern. Please PM me if you ever consider producing a pattern for purchase. :cool1:

I have done the AKL logo in the past and will do it again for sure. Give me a week or so and I will have it up. My wife has requested an epcot one that I am working on first.

And I enjoy making them so I will just share them here. :-)

:) Thanks so much. I am subbing and will be sending you a PM.

This one I just did quick. All auto, no touch ups. Its about 10 inches wide.

AKL_zps4986b43b.png

Very nice! I would love to do something of BLT where we own our DVC. Thanks for sharing these.

Rebecca

those are amazing!
I used to cross stitch all the time ...had to give it up with issues in my wrists :sad2:

those are wonderful
wish I had time to do those things

but I"m thinking I need some cute pillow cases

:) and a host of heavenly angels sang ...Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Love the AKL one,...oooo to be buying DMC thread again.

Nice work!!! Not sure what I'd request, but the Beach logo came out really sharp!

Would you care to share how you are doing those? Which program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!