Mid to Late September Photo Pass Share

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by hink4687, May 22, 2008.

1. hink4687

hink4687 Earning My Ears

We are pretty much full with a few on standby. I'll keep you posted! Here's the details...

Rules for September Photo Pass Share

1. Please pm me your email address so we can communicate back and forth throughout the process. I will email you the confirmation email showing that I have prepaid for the photopass.

2. Once we have determined how many people are joining I will send you an invoice from paypal for the amount you owe. I will charge $4 on top of the photopass charge (if there's 10 people it will be $10 + $4) for Cd's, shipping, and paypal fees. Please send in your money asap.

3. When you go on your trip take lots of pictures with the photopass cards! There is no limit on how many you take!! Once you get a new card take a picture with your camera of the back of the card. That way if you lose the card, you still have the number to enter in the system. You can use as many cards as you want during your trip.

4. This is the most important part. When you get home DO NOT create a photopass account! I will email you a username and password to our group account so you can add your cards there. If you set up your own account and add your numbers than you can not add them to our group account and you'll have to pay the full price. No refunds will be given for our group share either because that would effect the entire group.

5. Once you enter your pictures in our account you can edit them and add backgrounds and other fun stuff.

6. Please remember this is a group account so others will be seeing your pictures. If your not ok with that, doing a group share is probably not the best option for you.

Important Dates

Beginning - Sept 15th - Please DO NOT enter any numbers into our group account before this date.

End - Oct 10th - Please be finished entering numbers and editing pictures by this date.

I will order our CD's on Oct 11th and let you know as soon as they arrive. Once they arrive to me I will split them up onto seperate CD's for everyone and have them in the mail to you within 3 days of my delivery.

If anyone has any questions let me know!

Ok...Here's the people I have gotten PM's from who are for sure part of the group.

Goofy4themouse
    Melcan
    DonaldTutter
    Brer Shay
    ldrprn
    nicolelwc
    msfredna
    amazingx3
    aawang
    ytown818
    pjuptom

Waiting List
    #1Disfann
    Flametamr
    andymattmom
    vafarmmom

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Laura_M

Laura_M Earning My Ears

are you organizing it? And do you have experience? I am on a waiting list for a couple but if you are just starting one I will join you! i am going Sept 13-19th!

4. hink4687

hink4687 Earning My Ears

Yes I am. I did one last year with 5 friends but it wasn't people online. I just happen to know several families all going around the same time! If someone else wanted to organize it I'd be fine with that too!

5. MrsR

MrsR Can't wait for September!

Please include me. I am going September 14-20th.

6. nicolelwc

nicolelwc Earning My Ears

Hi, I just found out about photopass, I would like to join too if there is still availability. I will be going on Sept 8-17.
    Do let me know.
    Thanks.

7. ytown818

ytown818 Mouseketeer

I am interested, I am going Sept 17 - 22.
    THank you!!

8. ldrprn

ldrprn Mouseketeer

We would be interested in sharing. We shared cd's twice last year with friends and family. We are going 8/27 to 9/7 but are willing to wait a week or so to enter codes. :thumbsup2
    Thanks

9. goofy4themouse

goofy4themouse Mouseketeer

I would love to be included in the Sept. photopass share. We are traveling Sept. 27-Oct.4.

Thanks so much!!

10. Brer Shay

Brer Shay compulsive Disney planner

I'd be interested also. We're traveling 9/23-30. Let me know if these dates work and if there is still room.

Thanks

11. aawang

aawang Earning My Ears

HI, I will stay from sept 18-25. would like to join if available.

thanks

12. hink4687

hink4687 Earning My Ears

update in original post

13. MrsR

I sent you a PM to join.
    How do we get PhotoPass cards?

14. hink4687

hink4687 Earning My Ears

The photopasses are given at the park. They have tons of photographers all over the park and anytime there is a character spot where pictures are taken, a photopass photographer should be there. They will give you a card after they take your pic or if you already have one and remembered it just hand them your card before you take your pic. They are easy to find though!

15. MrsR

Thanks.
    I sent you a PM.

16. nicolelwc

Hi Hink 4687,
    I cannot PM yet because I don't have enough post. I will try to get to 10th post as soon as possible so I can email you my info.
    Thanks.

17. nicolelwc

Just wanna say hi to eyeryone...it also helps me to get to my 10th post quicker...:goodvibes

18. melcan

melcan Mouseketeer

Sent you a PM Sept 27-Oct 4

19. hink4687

hink4687 Earning My Ears

update in original post

20. ldrprn

ldrprn Mouseketeer

Can't pm yet, but I am still interested. I will pm as soon as possible. Thanks

21. nicolelwc

Thanks for the add. I am getting close to 10 th post.:thumbsup2