Microwaves on board

drlum

Mouseketeer
Are there Microwave ovens available on board for use somewhere on the ship. ie to make your own popcorn for the movies???

To my knowledge there are no microwaves available for use......
There is a stand outside the theater to buy snacks though....
I do believe they have popcorn......

and the popcaorn outside the movies is the bagged popcorn made by frito lay that IMO is very yucky! I am in the process of trying different brands of bagged popcorn around here to take with me! A popcorn machine is not that expensive...i am very surprised that disney does not proviode fresh popped popcorn...i would even pay for it! With the amount of food they already provide openly (scoops, plutos, room service), fresh popcorn would be pennies per day...i just assume overall popcorn makes too big a mess and they figure most people will not buy the bagged stuff... :confused3

In case you have ever done the galley tour - there are NO MICROWAVE OVENS ON THE MAGIC! Even backstage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter