Microwaves at the Contemporary

steph73

DIS Veteran
Is is possible to request a microwave in a standard Contemporary room? If so, is there a charge? It would be extremely useful with our then 18 month old.

Thanks!

You can request one however they have a limited supply, so hopefully you will be able to get one. Now if worst comes to worst and they don't have any left, you can always use the microwave at the Contempo Cafe.

Now, I know this is thread is almost 3 years old, but this is my question exactly. I wanted to check to see if this information is still correct.

Are microwaves available for standard rooms? If so, is the supply extremely limited? Is there an extra fee? Can anyone request or just those with special needs?

If I am not really being anything at the contempo cafe (maybe a drink or something) is the microwave still a possibility for use? Thank you for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!