microwave question

wendy522

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever brought their own small microwave before? We are driving this Sept. and we are considering bringing our own small micro. and stopping at the grocery store once or twice.

I don't believe you are allowed to have your own microwave in the room. I know you can't bring your own crockpot, toaster, etc.

I have brought my own coffee pot and toaster before but as pp said I don't think you are allowed to bring a microwave. I think I read somewhere on here that there are microwaves in the food court.

Has anyone ever brought their own small microwave before? We are driving this Sept. and we are considering bringing our own small micro. and stopping at the grocery store once or twice.

Disney (well, hotels in general) don't appreciate people bring their own appliances. They don't know the condition of the item or if it will cause a fire hazard. They do provide a limited number for their guests, but they are first come first serve. The reason they are limited is to prevent electrical capacity issues.

If you bring one and housekeeping notices it, they may report it and remove it from the room.

No, I have never done that. If the room doesn't have a microwave, I just don't plan to do any cooking in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter