Microwave at the GF?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Desnik, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Desnik

Desnik <font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann

Can you rent a micro at the GF? If so how much is it? Are there any rooms that already have one there?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneydenise

Disneydenise DIS Veteran

I think the only place you can get a microwave is at the B. I don't know why but that is whaat I was told when we stayed at the BC. It was nice to have in the room especially if you have a little one who needs to have baby food heated.

4. Desnik

Desnik <font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann

Disneydenise Was this in the villas section? Thanks for the info.
    Anyone else have any info or have stayed at the GF and rented a micro?

5. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Yes, you can request one from housekeeping.

6. goofyandmore

goofyandmore Mouseketeer

When I was at the GF in a regular lagoon view room in 1998, I had asked for a refrigerator and it wasn't there so I called housekeeping as CaliforniaDreaming mentioned, and not only did I get the refrig., but they asked me if I wanted a coffee maker and microwave, so of course I said sure! My sister and mom in 2 other rooms also received the same. Carolyn

7. Disneydenise

Disneydenise DIS Veteran

I asked housekeeping when they bought the frige and the CM offered the microwave to us. He brough it within a few minutes. I had a hot pot but the microwave was really easier. I was not at the BC villas. I wonder if they have this at the Poly? I may ask when I check in.