"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Not me! As soon as I get there, I'll be buying a pair of these babies...
400006632777.jpg

I'm a big fan of Minnie ears headbands. I buy a new one (or two) every trip! :cutie:
I want these so bad and already have the black and red ones, but I cannot wear them long enough before the back of my head, near my ears are killing me! Is it just me that this happens to? If I could wear them for a long period of time, I would buy them.

Ok, I've been thinking about this whole FP thing. We're going to AK in the morning and going to MK for the party. Crowd levels for AK are supposed to be small, so we were considering just doing our FP for MK from 4-7 instead of using them at AK. However, we won't have park hoppers, so we'll be using the tickets for MK...will the FP be on our MB or will they be with the tickets? Which do I use for FP in the park? (Am I making any sense?!?!?!)

We are doing the same thing! AK in the morning & using the FPs for the party. Here's hoping lines are low for both of us at AK

do tickets go on magic band? If so and you arrive at 4 how do you make sure it doesn't take a day from your park ticket? We will not be using a park day prior to the party. Thanks.

Not me! As soon as I get there, I'll be buying a pair of these babies...
400006632777.jpg

I'm a big fan of Minnie ears headbands. I buy a new one (or two) every trip! :cutie:

Depending on when you're going, I would buy them ahead of time if you can. Lots of seasonal stuff has a way of disappearing early.

Ok, I've been thinking about this whole FP thing. We're going to AK in the morning and going to MK for the party. Crowd levels for AK are supposed to be small, so we were considering just doing our FP for MK from 4-7 instead of using them at AK. However, we won't have park hoppers, so we'll be using the tickets for MK...will the FP be on our MB or will they be with the tickets? Which do I use for FP in the park? (Am I making any sense?!?!?!)

My understanding is that you don't have to choose FP for AK or MK for the party night, you can have both. Others, please correct me if I'm wrong because this is our plan based on info in the other Dec thread: Use FP associated with our park tickets for our day at AK. I'll set up a separate MDE account for the party tix and will book our 3 FPs at MK 4-7pm for that same night.

do tickets go on magic band? If so and you arrive at 4 how do you make sure it doesn't take a day from your park ticket? We will not be using a park day prior to the party. Thanks.

I would like to know the answer to this too. We will only have a 4 day park Hopper but we are using the mvmcp as our fifth day and will not be going to a park earlier in the day before the party. If we show up at 4, how does the mickey head scanner "know" we are using our party tickets and not one of our 4 day tickets?

I would like to know the answer to this too. We will only have a 4 day park Hopper but we are using the mvmcp as our fifth day and will not be going to a park earlier in the day before the party. If we show up at 4, how does the mickey head scanner "know" we are using our party tickets and not one of our 4 day tickets?
I called about this as well. The CM said if you visit guest services before entering the park they can prioritize your tickets so that the MVMCP ticket is used and not your park hopper.

I called about this as well. The CM said if you visit guest services before entering the park they can prioritize your tickets so that the MVMCP ticket is used and not your park hopper.

Yet another reason to keep a separate MDE account when going to a party! @CampbellzSoup - maybe you could add this info to the first post so people will know not to link their tickets to their regular MDE if they are planning to go to the party before 7pm.

I guess we'll be using our hard tickets to enter the party and for our 3 FPs and leaving the MBs at the hotel for party night! We are at the Dolphin so are using MBs from a previous trip and they are only good for park entrance and FP anyway...

I want these so bad and already have the black and red ones, but I cannot wear them long enough before the back of my head, near my ears are killing me! Is it just me that this happens to? If I could wear them for a long period of time, I would buy them.

I got lucky. My boss went not too long ago and since he knew that I was doing my 1st trip at the holidays, he bought me these ears for my birthday so that I can have them on my 1st day at the park before hitting the store and having one less thing to buy. I can’t wait to wear them.

Did you order your ticket to get an actual ticket mailed to you or do the ‘print at home’? I opted for the ‘print at home’ and on my ticket it says to ‘present this ticket for admission’ or ‘must have this ticket’ (I forgot exactly and I’m at work right now) so I assumed that it said that just so it wouldn’t use one of my 5-day park passes for entry if I had my magic band scanned.

The extra FP's are from 4-7 only after 7 there are no FP's. I found that if you are attending the party for the attractions there are minimal wait times. You need to time it right. The first parade is usually the more crowded parade of the 2 and usually means the least wait times for characters and attractions. Fireworks would be the next lowest wait and then usually the park seems to thin out a bit especially those with small children.

Will they be having a special Wishes fireworks party for MVMCP like they just announced for the Halloween party?

Who knows??? They announced the Halloween party a month before the first party, so if that is the case I guess we may see something the beginning of October?

Last year they had the Villains Soiree at the Halloween Party and nothing at the Christmas Party

I'll certainly add that info to the OP, however I would suggest to everyone to bring your hard ticket to this event if you already booked a package or see guest services if you have any concern about the day ticket being used for the Cheistmas party.

Again save yourself a headache with his one and take your hard ticket and scan it - avoid unnecessary drama!

I'll certainly add that info to the OP, however I would suggest to everyone to bring your hard ticket to this event if you already booked a package or see guest services if you have any concern about the day ticket being used for the Cheistmas party.

Again save yourself a headache with his one and take your hard ticket and scan it - avoid unnecessary drama!
I didn't get a hard ticket!! When I called the CM told me that it was in MDE so I wouldn't need one? It is showing up in MDE and I have my email confirmation but no actual ticket. I'm from Canada, if that makes a difference? Now I'm worried!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter