Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness - "Not Scheduled"

nikib808

Earning My Ears
We'll be at the Disney parks from Monday, May 21 through Thursday, May 24. We purchased our tickets through AAA so it includes one ticket to Mickey's Toontown an hour before it opens to the public. However, on the park schedule, it lists the TTMM as "not scheduled.". Does that mean it won't be available on those days or that the availability/hours won't be posted 'til later?

Thanks!!!

Are you confusing Magic Morning with Toontown Morning Madness? TTMM is not typically posted on the schedule, but rather is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. As far as MM, if you're checking from your phone or iPad, they typically don't show up (it's a glitch), but I am showing them available on my computer.

Ah, I see. That answers my question. I thought TTMM would be posted on the calendar but now I know which days they'll be available. Thanks! :thumbsup2

what exactly is TTMM? and who is it available to? This might screw up my planning, LOL

what exactly is TTMM? and who is it available to? This might screw up my planning, LOL

Mickey's Toontown Madness. It's for guest who booked a Disney travel package. Toontown opens and hour early for those guests who recieved ticket through the packages. There is an openining show, characters meet and greets and the attractions open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter