Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

TinkGirl22

Earning My Ears
So i'm going to Disney World for fall break (yay!) :cool1: and this is my first time going to the halloween party! I'm gonna be there from 10/17 to whatever a week is from that.

So anyway what's the halloween party like? Just share your stories and experiences and all that good stuff :-)

It's really awesome! I've been twice, and I have had fun both times. You can trick-or-Treat there, so don't be afraid to dress up, no matter how old you are :) If you're too cool for that, then you can have fun without a costume, I guess. There's lots of characters that you can't see anywhere else, like I saw Abu and Genie from Aladdin, Tarzan, and Smee! I was really excited to see them. Then there is a special parade with the headless horesman, and all that jazz. It was really cool, and you will have a blast. My only suggestion is to avoid wearing heels(unless you're, like, an expert or something), 'cause your feet will hurt a lot by the end of the night(I've learned from experience)

MNSSHP is uber fun!!! It's all about the costume though. Lol. I have been to MNSSHP too many times to count! Halloween is the best time to go to disney! My sister and I always go together and we stay at the fort wilderness cabins, we decorate and its just all in all a great time! MNSSHP is coolio! There are alot of little kids there not too many teens :'( But when you go to disney you are there for a family trip :) There is trick or treating at the party but you got to watch out for those sneaky people giving out raisins. Lol :)) There is a GREAT parade that they do my favorite part is the graveyard diggers there awesome! DO NOT miss the parade!!! :) MNSSHP is really fun you'll love it trust me! :)

It's SOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!! i have been to 3 parties and 2 of them were in the same week :). For me, its mostly about the costumes and characters. For example, last year i dressed up as the girl version of the Mad Hatter for one of the parties and i made sure to go see the the Queen of Hearts, Alice, and of course the Mad Hatter. He LOVED my costume and he asked who made my hat :). My mom dressed up as Maleficent so she insisted on meeting all the villans that night. we watched the Villans Mix and Mingle show twice that night lol. Not that i'm comlaining. it's not that long and its a good little show. The next party, i was Michael Jackson. Almost all of the characters(even some in the parade) did some sort of MJ move :). it made my week. My mom was a Ghost in her Doombuggy. we decorated her scooter to look like a doombuggy. the Cast Members freaked out and about 5 families wanted pictures with both of us :). But anyhoo, i LOVE seeing all the characters there! like this year, i met all 7 dwarfs, Tarzan, Dr Facille, The Queen, and Maleficent for the first time. And the parade is AMAZING! i LOVE the parade. My favorite float was the Haunted Mansion float :). So basically, its TOTALLY AWESOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter