Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Question About Tickets

mickeymum

I LOVE DISNEY!
Does anyone know if a person has tickets to the party and cant make that date. If Disney will exchange them for a different day ?
My Mothers is dying and we might have to postpone. I have $300.00 in tickets.

I thought the tickets were final sale. You may want to call Disney and explain, and see if you can cancel and get your money back. Then just buy the tickets when you know that actual date you will be going. Sending prayers. Watching a loved parent to the end is so sad. Getting away after may be good for all of you. Grief has many stages, and I hope you will be able to enjoy the Party one of the days.

I just did this yesterday. They allowed me to exchange them for another day. They have to mail me the replacement tickets and I can't print them at home. Give them a call. 407-566-4985 and use option 5.

Sending prayers for you and your family.

Oh thanks!!!!
I just did this yesterday. They allowed me to exchange them for another day. They have to mail me the replacement tickets and I can't print them at home. Give them a call. 407-566-4985 and use option 5.

Sending prayers for you and your family.
God bless you they are going to give me a credit for the whole amount for when we can go!

I thought the tickets were final sale. You may want to call Disney and explain, and see if you can cancel and get your money back. Then just buy the tickets when you know that actual date you will be going. Sending prayers. Watching a loved parent to the end is so sad. Getting away after may be good for all of you. Grief has many stages, and I hope you will be able to enjoy the Party one of the days.
Thank you I called Disney and they gave me a credit for the amount of the tickets.I can use it on anything Disney.not sure when we will be able to go now maybe next year.

So happy for you. One less thing you have to have on your mind right now. You will know when it is right to use that credit. I hope you find peace and comfort at such a difficult time. Prayers and hugs.

So happy for you. One less thing you have to have on your mind right now. You will know when it is right to use that credit. I hope you find peace and comfort at such a difficult time. Prayers and hugs.
Thank you so much!

I Thought I would give an update on things. Disney was nice and gave me a credit on my tickets.
My Mom passed away two days later on sep 9th a few days before we were to leave. and my 14 year old Yorkie died 3 days later! worst week of my life! But we have rescheduled and are now going Thanksgiving week! I am so ready for a vacation! I used my ticket credits for one day park tickets so it all worked out. Thanks again to everyone for your help!

Can anyone give me more info on Disney's Halloween Party? How do we get tickets or can we decide when we get to disney? Thank you!

Can anyone give me more info on Disney's Halloween Party? How do we get tickets or can we decide when we get to disney? Thank you!
you can get tickets at waltdisneyworld.com then click on special event tickets. its a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter