Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Cruise, Oct 30th,2010 Magical Western NewTR link 4/10

Hi everyone! I'm in STJ HAVING THE BEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!:smooth: I am having the WORST time with my PTA emails, OMG...if you ever get an email account on HOTMAIL like I did...baaaaaaad mistake .....what a PITA!!!!!!!!!! OK- good thing the snorkeling, laughing and drinking is so incredible here- we arelovin every minute of all 88 degrees...OMG!!!!!! :dance3:

hhhhhmmm... thares somthin' wrong what that there picture!!:lmao:
(partly sunny with low of 31 here in Dallas Texas)

Meanin that ya need to fax us some of that weather -

along with a few Margaritas:woohoo:

T.T.F.N.

Glad to hear you are having a great time (then again when dont you while in a beautiful place with endless amounts of yummy beverages LOL) cant wait to hear all about it. IS cute boat boy taking you all anywhere this time???

Hi everyone! I'm in STJ HAVING THE BEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!:smooth: I am having the WORST time with my PTA emails, OMG...if you ever get an email account on HOTMAIL like I did...baaaaaaad mistake .....what a PITA!!!!!!!!!! OK- good thing the snorkeling, laughing and drinking is so incredible here- we arelovin every minute of all 88 degrees...OMG!!!!!! :dance3:

No offense but.... I think I hate you right now..... just sayin.... :rolleyes1

88 degrees - you. ::yes:: Around 0 degrees - me. :sad2:

So jealous! 88 degrees sounds wonderful. Minus 7 for me this morning. Fortunately I leave for WDW on Feb. 6th! :cool1: I may have to break down and write a TR when I get back.
Glad you're having a good time.

YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 18 inches of snow in NJ!!!!!! Staying an extra day in STJ!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::banana::banana:

And yes, Drea, Wewent out to the BVIs with Thomas on Tuesday, and he came to visit us last night from St Thomas with all his buddies!!! Booked him again for our cruise in August!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Funny you should reply - I just texted you a little bit ago to see if you made it back or if your flight was cancelled. Bummer, huh? :rotfl2:

that is crazy! Hope you had enough undies...hee-hee. Enjoy it and hope the boys are getting a good work out shovling. Our snow is melthing a bit. I'm in a heat wave....35 woo-hoo. Hvae a great time!!!!

All caught up finally. :cool1:

Another day in STJ?! What, you mean you don't want to come home to this...

snowjan2711.jpg

:lmao:

Enjoy that extra day Ellen, because when you get home you will be sick of snow in about 30secs.

I can't wait to see pictures! Please. Any pictures of warmth and sun would be totally welcome right now.

WOOHOO hawt boat boy, cant wait to see pics.. LOL

Well, we are back from STJ- had an amazing time as usual!! Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and congratulations on getting an extra day in paradise due to NJ snow. :yay: but WOW is there ever a LOT of snow here!!! Anyway, here's a few pics from this past week, I'll be out for the day, so more later, I promise!!

Have to have that first cocktail in the STT airport-

IMG_0039.jpg

We'll be docked here in August-

IMG_0047.jpg

Jen- that's the one you were on. Here's the shopping cart- can you tell what the vacation's theme is?

IMG_0053.jpg

All of us on the ferry from Red Hook to STJ-

IMG_0066.jpg

The view from our villa bar hut-

IMG_0088.jpg

Pods at our pool-

IMG_0092.jpg

Already having fun-

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

On Sunday we went to Hawksnest- it's the closest beach, and so pretty-

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

Back with more later!

On Monday we went kayaking/hiking/snorkeling at Caneel Bay. It was FABULOUS!!

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0410edited.jpg

IMG_0328edited.jpg

IMG_0318edited.jpg

IMG_0317edited.jpg

IMG_0298edited.jpg

Have to run!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter